51: Everything Goes Wrong

Question: do you have any severe scars?

Answer: I have a scar on my left thumb from a deep cut, but it's not that serious. Tell me about yours. Hehehe.

(Friendly warning: this chapter contains really graphic, intense violence.)

Chapter 51 - Everything Goes Wrong

Oliver

Wednesday and every one of us were doing whatever we wanted to with our time. We were just a bunch of students in school without a purpose. There were no lectures or group experiments, but the professors were still in school, attending to the students who cared to come to them.

However, the library was open and Kevin had been spending most of his time there. Not for the reasons you think. The main reason he spent so much time at the library was because Lighthouse WiFi was almost absolute garbage, and he had these reality competition shows he was streaming. He hated the glitch and hang which were almost nonexistent whenever he streamed in the library. 

Khalid and I had realistically been spending all of our time together. Well, except at night whenever we had to go to sleep. But even then, we sometimes stay up till 3 a.m. During the day, when Kevin was at the library, we would stay together in my room watching movies… and sometimes make out. Then in the evening, we would go strolling. 

Today wasn't any different. Kevin had gone to the library in the morning, Khalid had spent the entire half of the day in my room, and we'd gone strolling in the evening, just minutes after Kevin got back from exploiting Denberg's kindness to their students.

We'd taken our usual routes, strolled through the next two streets before getting to the lake. We would normally spend the most time here before deciding to stroll back. 

Since some students had already left the school for their houses, the streets were a lot more desolate than they usually were. We hadn't strolled too far away from the path that led right to the lake when a familiar voice called out my name. Well, my nickname-- the one literally no one calls me anymore.

"Oi, Jimmy!" 

We both stopped and turned around to see this _person, and I kept hoping beyond hope that it wasn't who I thought it was. Unfortunately, it was. 

There was Casper and three other boys. One of which I recognised from the party to be his _minion; the one who had spanked my buttocks after Casper had walked away. 

"Let's just keep walking. Let's just get out of here," I hastily tugged at Khalid's shirt, attempting to pull him with me but he remained still.

"No, we won't do that. You've already put him in his place, you shouldn't be scared of him anymore," Khalid replied, rejuvenating my courage.