⚠️WARNING⚠️

HEY DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU AREN'T MATURE AND OR CANT HANDLE MATURE CONTENT

HEY DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU AREN'T MATURE AND OR CANT HANDLE MATURE CONTENT. THIS WILL BE YOUR ONLY AND LAST WARNING. MY CHARACTERS ARE EXTREMELY FUCKED UP AND THEY HAVE SHITTY COPING MECHANISMS AND THEY ARE ALSO RAGING HOMOSEXUALS OR SOMEONE BELONGING TO THE LGBTQIA + COMMUNITY. ALSO THIS BOOK WAS INSPIRED BY 365 DAYS SO IT IS VERY VERY SEXUAL. THE FIRST CHAPTER STARTS WITH A GRAPHIC SEX SCENE AND IF YOU CANT HANDLE THAT OR ANY OF THE OTHER SEX SCENES THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO SKIP THIS BOOK AND READ ANOTHER ONE OF MY BOOKS.

Also if you don't like the usage of Daddy in a sexual manner then this is not the book for you. Take A Bullet For Me doesn't use Daddy or Mommy and has an equal amount of smut. If you want more Daddy usage Stripping The King is for you.

If you like Mommy, Kiss or Kill uses that but it is not out yet as of 08/14/2022.

As of  October 25, 2022 I added more chapters, still have five more planned that I need to add but I'm going to focus on other projects right now, and separated the final chapter into two parts instead of one nearly 10,000 word chapter.

Okay it's over now, for those who are going to keep reading, enjoy!!!!
- Meelah

Okay it's over now, for those who are going to keep reading, enjoy!!!!- Meelah