P.VAMPIRE | Author's Note

POSSESSIVE VAMPIRE
Loving Mr. Bloodsucker [BL]

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Please take time reading this...

This is a BxB, Boyslove story. It is related to a man-to-man relationship. So if your not into this genre, you're free to leave this book and just forget about discovering my account.

This is my first published book consist with chapters wherein each chapter consists of 2-3k words. Languages used in this story is Tagalog and English.

This is the remade version of POSSESSIVE VAMPIRE: Loving Mr. Bloodsucker. If you want to read again, go, for this one has new scenes, new characters and others was changed, that you might like.

Some parts are not edited, so you might encounter some typos and grammatical errors. Lots of them since I'm too innocent when I write this story.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment if you guys have suggestions. Feel free to give critiques my work (I wanna read your feedbacks about my work, whether it's good or bad, I don't mind at all.) Your votes serves as my fuel to continue writing this one, so I hope you leave one. Lablots.❤️

If you feel uncomfortable, please do not report me immediately. You can message me privately about your troubles about my story. And like what I stated at the very first reminder, you are free to leave.

DISCLAIMERS

No parts of this story maybe reproduce or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying, printing, or by any information storage and retrieval system without permission of the author. Please do not recopy, re-edit, and re-publish this story with asking the writers permission.

This is a WORK OF FICTION. Names, Places, Characters, Events and Incidents are fictitious and only a product of authors imagination.

Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

‹⟩»•°•«⟨›

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

☞︎︎︎This story contains mature scenes between two males, which are not suitable for young readers.☜︎︎︎

PRINZERVL | P.RVL