| start |

Poly ♥ Norenmin

the pink haired boy was staring lovely at the couple afar from his seat at the cafeteria. it was lunch and he decided to wait for his best friend but seems like he's late.

he smiled like crazy while watching the two, being flirty, touchy and a cute couple. but sadly, he felt jealous. He wished that he is part of them, too.

"why dont you join them?" donghyuck asked as he arrived, across sitting at his best friend. his class ended up so late because of his some classmate who failed on their exam which made him pissed off.

the younger made a last glance at the couple from afar and smiled at his best friend's arrival, "i badly wanted too, but they look so happy without me."

the older scoffed as he shoved the spoon that is full of ice cream inside his mouth, "are you even sure?" the tanned male asked.

jaemin just smiled and shrugged, "yes. after all, i'm just everyone's cupid and i'm their best friend. i should be supporting them, not meddling in their own world."

"eh why don't you get them? i mean, they look so incomplete without you." donghyuck pushed more their topic. he badly wanted for the younger to get some life, "aren't you're tired for being the third wheeler always?" he added

it made jaemin think. somehow, he really feel envious at his circle of friends. "to be honest, i'm really tired. look at you guys, you and Mark are getting stronger even if forever doesn't exist-"

"you're just saying that 'forever' doesn't exist because you haven't entered in any relationship." donghyuck sassed, shoving again the spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

the younger shrugged and continued, "so as i was saying.. chenle and jisung will probably end up together. its just that, they're not ready to be in relationship with each other because they're too young for that, and jisung is being chicken all the time."

donghyuck nodded in agreement, he decided to continue the explanation of his poor friend, "jeno and renjun being flirty and lovely all the time and you being a complete single headass of our group."

"why dont you go with them and be part of their relationship? come on, jaem. they look so incomplete without you."

jaemin just sighed, "look, hyuck. what will people say about our relationship? some will say that our relationship will not work and you can't love two persons at the same time. they'll just judge us and i do not want that to happened."

donghyuck clicked his tounge, "haven't you heard about polyamory relationship? its about a state of having more than one open relationship at the same time. also, do not mind what will others say? they're not helping."

it made jaemin stopped in his tracks. He then glanced at the couple from afar and looked back at his friend who is busy eating. he's very tired of being the third wheel of the group. He's always left behind in the date of his friends. Having a single ass is very boring.

he badly want to be part of jeno and renjun's relationship but he's just afraid of the people's comments about them.

it made him deeply think, he didn't notice that donghyuck was now cleaning his mess at the table after he ate 3 burgers and 2 ice creams.

"hyuck, i think you're right." jaemin smiled crazy.

"i know, i know. since june 6, 2000." donghyuck compliments his self.

jaemin didnt mind it and glance at the couple from afar, "noren is not complete without na jaemin."

donghyuck stayed silent but deep inside, he badly want to squeal like a girl who is so happy because her crush noticed her.

"It should be Norenmin."

Why bother look for the one, if you can have two?

➪︎  Huang Renjun
➪︎ Na Jaemin
➪︎ Lee Jeno

note: so welp, here's a norenmin book to ruin your day. just kidding. I'm bored af because of the quarantine so I decided to make a story for them. and i feel like im not using my brain cells anymore and my life is sooooo stagnant so why don't i give a try to make book for our precious Norenmin?

!!

: typos and grammatical errors are everywhere.
: read description !
: yeah it's very cringe-y
: lowercase !
: y'all i appreciate comments, reads and votes xd
: mature contents! (e.g: words, and scenes)

c o m p l e t e d s t o r y !

finished: june 15, 2021
editing: june 17, 2021
finish editing: dd//mm//yy