✰fourteen

Jaemin.

tapping his pen on the table while humming silently a song that was stuck in his head for a long time, jaemin just use the remaining minutes of his class before the bell rings. these days, he finds listening to their teachers bored. also, he had been spacing out that made him not in his usual self right now.

adjusting his position, jaemin yawned as he find his teacher's voice boring. he slowly close his eyes but only to groan in annoyance because he heard the bell ringed.

"the class is over. you may now take your break. goodbye." the teacher said as she left the room.

the pink haired boy stood up lazily and arranged his books. sure, jaemin was really acting odd.

closing his bag, he spaced our for a while as he remembered renjun that has been ignoring him for days. he don't really get why would renjun ignored him? as far as he know, he just offered a help for renjun. (remembering the library scenario).

"phew," thats the only word came out from his mouth.

clicking his tongue, he put his hands inside his pocket and make his way out of the classroom.

while walking, his mind wandered about renjun. during their class, the chinese didn't even spare any glance to him. luckily, jeno was there to help him. giving him a piece of paper, noting that don't mind the chinese, he's trying to catch up things which jaemin left puzzled.

not noticing, because he was too busy in his own world. he didn't notice that he bumped into someone. cursing in his mind, he didn't forgot to say sorry for whom he bumped with.

seeing that it was person made him space out and at the same time whom he bumped with, he yelled at his mind for a split of second. he was shocked, yes.

"i'm sorry." and the latter ran away.

"w-wait! renjun!" he shouted, but the older was just fast to disappear. jaemin hissed and slap his cheeks in annoyance, "i should've just asked him. fucking bullshit."

arriving in the cafeteria, jaemin slam his tray on the table that made his friend, donghyuck flinched.

"woah there," donghyuck greet him. raising a brow to his friend. "whomst the fuck mess your donuts with a jam in the middle, sweet tooth?" the tanned boy asked.

sitting in front of donghyuck, he heaved a sigh, finding the tanned boy weird by how he questioned him,  "the fuck with the donut and jam? also the sweet tooth?"

sipping his apple juice, donghyuck laughed and stood up as he move closer to jaemin, tapping his shoulder, "i just listened to a music with that lyrics. thanks to my great brother, lee taeyong." and he go back to his place.

"ahh, i'm not interested." and once again, jaemin sighed, "guess what. me and renjun bumped to each other a while ago."

woah there, donghyuck stopped from eating in a seconds as he find interesting at what his friend said, "must've hurt."

"it... hurts," jaemin pouted. he felt sad, yes. he really is. "the fact that he didn't even look to me, that he just mumbled sorry and ran away."