✰︎ four

Jaemin.

everything went smooth for the pink-haired boy throughout this whole week, he managed to ace his quizzes and participate in his class. jaemin is one of the students who are gifted so it's not that hard to have a place in his school as an honor student.

fortunately for him, today is saturday, his lazy and tired ass would just spend the whole day studying, eating, sleeping, and also doing some household chores as well as giving his self free time for watching some Korean dramas, playing video games, and staring at the ceiling or nowhere just to imagine or think some scenarios with renjun and jeno like everyone else.

jaemin was busy taking his whole time to finish the worksheet that his teacher, mr. johnny seo, in his Math Subject gave to him. the worksheet was not that hard since they've already tackled it a week ago.

the pink-haired boy then propped his hands onto his chin, he stared at the worksheet bored af, and his other free hand was playing the pen. he sighed and shut his eyes tightly finding it odd. since when did he forget the answers for those equations? since when did he find answering worksheets bored?

probably, there's something wrong with him.

frustratingly, he dropped the pen and ruffles his hair crazily, "fuck." he hissed.

he quickly grabbed the glass of water right in front of him and drank it. he then sighed and placed the glass at the safety surface of the study table, not wanting to break it.

"what's happening to you, na jaemin?" he asked his self. it's very odd to him that he acts like this.

what's running on his head? it's none other than huang renjun and lee jeno. he didn't even get a goddamn good sleep last night because of them. thinking about how will he get the two makes him stressed. but, hey. who is he to complain, right? he's the one who planned this in the first place.

"god, i didn't know that this will be frustrating," he whined and flopped his body at his comfy mattress. eyes were sticking at the ceiling, thinking very deeply.

his life wasn't even stagnant right now he's studying and that's a good thing. but it's very sad, to think that his eyes were focusing on his studies but his mind was the opposite, thinking about the couple that he's planning to get, not the worksheets. He feels so stagnant like he wants to go outside, plays at the amusements park with his friendsー oh shit, maybe the author is right.

"right, it's saturday. maybe i could have some fun,"  he jolted up from the bed and fished his phone in his pocket and made his business.

he waited for a second and he smiled widely,

"hey, are you guys free today?" 

᯽︎

the seven teens gathered at the side of the amusement park, forming a circle. eyes were looking at each other, arguing who's gonna pay for the tickets.

"jaem, you're the one who invited us so--" 

"quit it! that doesn't mean that i'm the one who's responsible to pay for the tickets. i asked you guys first if you're busy and then---" 

not wanting this little misunderstanding to grow bigger, the green-haired boy just sighed and raised his hand, which made everyone look at him, "i can handle the payment. let's go?" he smiled and passed at the tall boy who's just staring at him.

jisung's eyes formed into a sad one, the fact that the older just passed at his side, not glancing nor making a conversation with him makes him feel pain.

"you guys haven't fixed it yet?" mark, the eldest asked. the youngest just smiled weakly as he walked slowly inside, "don't worry, everything will be okay, alright?" and then he patted the boy's shoulder, giving him an encouraging smile.

as soon as they're all in front of the ticket booth, chenle paid the exact amount, enough for them to try all the rides here. So in short, unlimited ride.

chenle gave them individually, respectively, and orderly the ticket. he was smiling at the elders but except the youngest who just gave him the ticket, not even glancing at him. the taller tried to hold his hand but the older quickly moved away, having a good distance between him. 

 ( s o c i a l d i s t a n c i n g )

breaking the ice between them, jeno then happily clapped and made his way to the roller coaster ride, "we're all here to have fun~! let's go~!" 

jeno didn't fail to lift their moods. they all cheered and happily made their way to the roller coaster ride. heavens, protect them. 

"that was fun~!" both chenle and donghyuck cheered as they finish the vikings ride. it was their eighth ride and they don't feel any tiredness. well, except for jisung and jeno who are now whining because they want to try the haunted house.

"hyungs, can we go to the haunted house?" jisung begged them, he badly wanted to go there.

"but I'm hungry!" donghyuck stated, pouting at them.

heaving a sigh, mark just pecks at his boyfriend, "okay, since jiung was eager to go there, might as well grant his wish. then, after that, we'll eat, is that okay?" 

all of them cheered in unison as they happily made their way to the haunted house.

chenle hesitated if he'll go there. he's afraid of ghosts, and he doesn't like to be scared. he's afraid of darkness. the green-haired boy wants to shout, stopping them from going inside, but a part of him was stopping him. probably because he didn't want to be a killjoy and ehem, because it's a request of his crush--- shaking his head aggressively, he should be mad at jisung.

seeing his hyungs one by one going inside, he got nervous. shit, am I doing this? 

he wants to cry, he wished that someone will hold his hand, comforting him and hugging him tightly, but no one will do that. he needs to face this by his self-- stopping from his tracks, he hitched as he felt someone tap his shoulder.

"w-what?" chenle mentally cursed for stuttering.

"are you not going inside?" the tall boy asked. chenle wanted to hug him but he's afraid, afraid that the younger will push him away.

he sighed and turned in front, "i'm going." and he run inside the haunted house.

jisung just watched the smaller, he can't help but smile. he knows that the smaller doesn't want darkness and he's afraid to be scared. he clicked his tongue and smiled,

"i hope my plan will work." 

᯽︎

e d i t e d !