✰︎ five

Jaemin.

inside of the haunted house, it was a very typical yet scary one. it was dark, with some lights hanging in the ceiling, colors of red, green and a bit of white. if you look up, you can see some scary decorations that look like the head of a human, some parts of the body with blood, spider webs, etc. every time that people will pass by, the so-called ghosts, monsters, and mummies will appear suddenly. all you can hear was an eerie sound, a loud cry by a lady, screaming people, and other sounds that you can usually hear at the haunted house.

the seven were holding each other, not wanting to let go of each other's embrace. half of them weren't scared, but they can't help but scream too because of the other half's sudden screams. nonetheless, they're enjoying this moment.
jaemin was one of the "brave" people. he is enjoying this moment, with renjun holding his hand tightly. thankfully, it was dark so he can hide his burning cheeks, away from embarrassment and teases by his friends.

as they turned to the side of the haunted house, a scream was heard that made the half flinch. well, they just saw a white lady with messy hair, her head was lowered and her dress was disheveled with fake blood flowing. he then felt someone's hand, tightly holding it as it scooted closer on the pink-haired boy, "hey renjun, it's okay. they aren't true."

"they looked like true to me. fuck, they're in my head now!" the black-haired boy whined, he then buried his head at the taller's chest, finding it comfortable, "this is better."

if you think that jaemin only shrugged it off, well you're not. he even snaked his other free hand onto the smaller's head. it was like they were hugging while walking. his cheeks turned into a bright red. you can tell like his a tomato for a moment, "they're not true, okay? i'm here to protect you from those stupid ghosts," he assured, wanting to comfort the older.

renjun just nodded and hugged tightly the taller. he felt comfortable with the younger's body. he also felt his cheeks were burning as he felt the younger's embrace to him.

at their back, an eye-smiling boy was staring at them, lovely. he was silently cooing at the sight. but somehow, he felt left out. he wished that he was with them, but he held back himself, to ask if this is right or not.

renjun is his boyfriend, but renjun wasn't this clingy to him like what he did to jaemin. he felt like, he was useless.

some people will surely punch the boy who's taking away what's theirs. but you can't see jeno complained about this. he just wishes that he can join them too, but a part of him was telling him to stop, that let them be.

the only weird thing is that he can't feel any anger or irritation, all he can feel was happiness and admiration.

"mark! your hands!" the tanned boy whined as he slapped away his boyfriend's hands that touched his peaches, "the babies are at the back for peter's sake!" referring to chenle and jisung who are at their back, walking silently.

donghyuck tsk-ed and held his boyfriend's hands tightly. not wanting to touch his body again. they're at the haunted house, not in theirs.

"sunshine, can we leave this place?" mark begged. even if he's not screaming loud, the so-called ghosts and monsters' faces keep on showing in his mind. he's worried that he would not get a good sleep tonight because of these scary faces.