✰ nine

Jaemin.

"take off your shirt, renjun." jaemin calmly said. standing in front of the sick boy, holding a comfy blue shirt and pajamas printed out with a moomin.

renjun shook his head and turned to the side of his bed, "nooooo~~" he whined.

sure, renjun was stubborn. but jaemin really found it cute. the younger chuckled and place the older's shirt at the side of the bed, "you don't want me to splash you a water. dont you?" jaemin threatened.

clicking his tounge, renjun whined again and slowly sat in his bed. taking off his shirt.

jaemin was there, watching the older. he gulped at the sight when he saw that renjun was topless. his paper skin, slim waist, a cute tummy.... what a real definition of cuteness. jaemin really dont mind hugging renjun's slim waist throughout the whole day, or even a week or even a fucking months or years.

"uh... jaemin?"

hearing the older's soft voice, he snapped back into reality and let out a nervous chuckle. do i looked like a crazy man?  "uhh right! uhm..... i'll just go down stairs and uhm.... make some soup for you.... right! hehe!" and jaemin quickly made his way out of renjun's room. almost stumbling.

seeing the younger that almost stumbled, renjun chuckled and change his pants into a comfy pajamas and carefully laid down in his bed.

renjun stared at the ceiling, making it the most interesting thing in the world. with that, his braincells wandered, an image of jaemin, wearing an apron suddenly appeared in his mind. thinking about how jaemin looked like when he's cooking, how hot he was when he wipe his sweat in his foreheadㅡ no. he have a boyfriend.

it made renjun feel frustrated. back then, he just really see jaemin as a younger brother who acts like a baby. but, these days, its different. he gets flustered whenever jaemin's around even though he have a boyfriend with his side.

"this is so wrong." the chinese clicked his tounge and adjust his position.

but his mind were opposing in his words, he continued imagining jaemin. but this time, with jeno too.

what is this feeling?  imagine, jaemin and jeno holding him tightly, seating peaceful underneath the tree, they're eyes were sparkling and shining brightly as they look up at the skys, feeling each other's warm.

is this normal? renjun clicked his tongue. he felt like he's cheating to jeno. right, he should think about his boyfriend, not jaemin.

he again adjusted his position and tried to close his eyes, wanting to shrug off those thoughts in his mind. but it only go wilder than he thought.

the Chinese shook his head and frustratingly sighed. this cannot be.

a knock then heard by the door of his room,  revealing the smiling pink haired boy, carefully holding the tray of soup. jaemin entered the older's room and closed it using his foot.

carefully placing it at the older's study table, he sat beside the sick boy and checked his temperature using his palm, "you need to eat first and then you'll take your meds afterwards."

renjun just smiled and looked away. seeing that the younger was wearing the apron, he gulped as he remembered his imagination a while ago. he felt that his cheeks were now burning as fuck, he covered his face using his hands, "u-uhm... jaemin.. i d-dont want t-to.. eat."

"yah, renjun? you need to eat." jaemin tsk-ed. but the older shook his head and mumbled a "no, leave me first.".

a comfortable silence then surrounded them. it made renjun think that jaemin gave up and leave him. looking up from his covered face, he face to the side, only to be greeted a pinch on his cheeks. "what the hell?!"

seeing the older's reaction, jaemin chuckled, "how about you eat first and after that, i'll call jeno to take care of you. is that okay?"

watch me, failing this book.