✰fifteen

Jaemin.

arriving at the place where jeno dragged him, jaemin tilt his head in confusion as he find the place quite familiar, "why are we here, jeno?"

it was the place where renjun with his groupmates in school theater's practiced. just nearby at their university, particularly in the small building of the park beside the open space with some very green grasses and flowers where usually couples will have their simple date every afternoon.  he raised a brow to jeno, puzzled in confusion. why the heck jeno dragged him here?

"look jaemin," the older made jaemin face him. cupping the pink haired boy's cheeks, he place a peck on the boy's forehead, "you know how i love you like i loved renjun, right?"

"mhm.." jaemin cutely responded, finding jeno's touch and voice really soft. it made him feel those butterflies again.

"now," jeno smiled at the latter and pinch jaemin's cheeks, only to earn a cute whine from the boy, "do you trust me and renjun?"

trust them? is that even a question? chuckling, jaemin slap away jeno's hands and flick his forehead, "of course, you dummy!"

"i thought you were not," he tried to sound sad that makes the latter laugh at him. "argh! i'm trying my best here to sulk!"

jaemin just continue to laugh and sighed, "i dont want to deal with your low quality of acting, jeno."

with that, jeno carefully lift up the two cups of milktea from his bag that surprisingly didn't spill out coz fuck, they ran. he give one to jaemin and smile, "drink this first and lets wait for the confirmation."

the chinese carefully place down the colored blue mat with some flower designs. he pick up the basket that is full of fruits and korean foods that a certain person will surely scream because its his favorite food.

making sure that it will look simple yet presentable, a teenage girl with a black hair came to renjun, having another girl beside her.

"renjun, i spotted them on the gate. i think they will come. trust me. just fucking chat your other boyfriend for the signal to come here. like duh, as if jeno oppa doesn't know about this surprise." the girl with a black haired said, smiling at renjun.

renjun just nodded but hearing that her cousin used honorifics for jeno and yet, she just said his name. it made him scoffed in annoyance, "i am older than jeno yet you didn't even bother me to call 'biao ge'?" the male said in their native language.

wanting to get out from this place because she have an 'appointment' with her girlfriend, she then lazily nodded and said, "fine. biao ge." earning a laugh from renjun.

she then pull closer the girl beside her and intertwined their hands, "good luck biao ge! fighting!" she smiled and wave her hands to renjun

smiling back at his younger cousin, renjun mess her hair up, earning a whine from his cousin and a chuckle from the girl beside, "biao ge! im not a baby anymore!" she shouted at her native language

"just shut it, xiao mei. go and have fun with your girlfriend." and shooed the two girls away from him.

having the girls disappeared on his sight, renjun heavily sighed and continue to make his "surprise" look presentable. he really planned for this, a lot. catching things up is really hard. luckily, renjun has a boyfriend like jeno who made it easier for him to understand what will be the relationship that he choose to have.

finally, after a long ass tiring day, he sat down and smiled, "i hope this will not flop."

its already 3'oclock pm. the weather is not that hot, its actually good enough for the people to not feel any bullets of sweats. jaemin quite find it odd that they're just standing for a span of thirty minutes here at the gates of the said place. having his one hand holding the milktea that jeno bought to him a while ago, he used his other hand to pinch jeno's cheeks, "hey, are we seriously just going to stand here?"

receiving a text from a certain person, jeno smiled and put back his phone to his pocket, finally glancing at jaemin, "don't be such an impatient baby. lets go now, shall we?"

jaemin scoffed at how jeno addresses him. nevertheless, he just intertwined his hands with jeno. not like the older will mind it tho.

a comforting silence filled the two as they continue to walk, hand in hand. both are hiding their flushed cheeks and find comfortable the warmth of their hands against each other.  green grasses with a flowers on the side welcomed them. they spotted the building where renjun and his group mates are practicing. the younger thought if the chinese was already done with his practice. also, noting in his mind that they will fetch the chinese.

with his mind busy clouded from his thoughts, he didn't notice that they finally reach the specific area where a special person waiting for them. jaemin bumped at jeno's shoulder's but nonetheless, he didn't show any complaints. jeno just chuckled and just opened the white small gate, making their way to the hidden garden of the park.

spotting a small figure of a male, being sat down as he hugged his own legs, jeno smiled and called the boy, "renjunnie!"

what if they will not come?  renjun turned off his phone and place it on his side after chatting jeno. he, again, was bothered with his overthinking segment again. even though his cousin tell him that they're at the gates and probably will come to the hidden garden, renjun can't help but to think that what if they just passed by at the park?

also, if ever they arrived? what if he messed up? renjun messed up his hair in frustration. sure, he is not confident in accepting his perhaps defeat, being rejected and other negative opinions. by that, it lead him to overthink anytime he does. but then, his boyfriend jeno is the only person who can easily ease and make him stop from thinking negative thoughts by whispering some comforting words and sure, his kisses.

but then again, if this surprise will not "flop", then renjun will not only have one, but two special person that can stop him from overthinking now.

he is renjun huang. he will do anything just to make it perfect.

hugging his own legs, renjun was this close to doze off. cold air is not really helpful especially if you're waiting for someone for a long time.

the chinese half close his eyes but only to jump off when he heard a familiar voice shouted that made him stood up in glee,

"renjunnie!"

so late update hehe ^.^
stream 90's love also Work It! also me preparing for my throat coz NCT is on AAA aHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!