✰︎ six

Jaemin.

a click of the tongue was heard by a pink-haired boy as he was staring at the gate of their school, waiting for the two youngest of their group who are obviously late.

what did they do yesterday?

"they aren't answering our calls and texts! disrespectful, children." jaemin scoffed in annoyance. sure, he was being a mother figure to their group, even though he's a boy. well, you can't blame him, it's his nature. that's why people love him.

jeno just laughed at jaemin and threw his hands onto his boyfriend's shoulder, "chill, nana. probably, they're just fixing their misunderstandings."

"but they should've contacted us! i mean, we are their hyungs! i don't know whaー"

"look, they're coming!" donghyuck cheered at the sight, of the dolphin and a chicken, acting like they're in a relationship. with jisung holding chenle's hand tightly, while his other free hand was carrying the older's bag. cooing at the sight, donghyuck shake his boyfriend's shoulder and squealed, "mark! look at them~!"

eyeing at the two newcomers at the gate, jaemin scoffed and crossed his arms at the two who are cluelessly looking at their hyungs who are now frowning, confused, and smiling. it made them feel uncomfortable with those different reactions of them. shrugging it off, chenle looked at jaemin who is ready to scold them. clearing his throat, he flashed a sly grin and asked their hyungs, "uhm, hyungs?"

jaemin clicked his tongue and flicked chenle and jisung's forehead lightly, "idiots, you didn't even bother to tell to us yesterday where did you go?!" jaemin huffed and scanned them, he noticed that the two were holding hands. he raised an eyebrow and his mind was filled with thoughts.

are they now good?

jisung just chuckled and act like some cool kid, with his tongue sticking out beside his lips, eyes were scanning at his surroundings, "as if you'll hear us. and oh, you guys are busy with your own world yesterday. so, i took the chance to drag chenle out of that creepy house."

"but you should have texted or chatted us! gosh, this is stressing me!" jaemin ruffled his hair in annoyance. seems like jisung's excuses weren't true for him. he's not buying jisung's excuses. poor, chicken.

"sorry, im busy with my baby here." being a cool one and acting as a cool one, he placed his finger at chenle's chin whose head is lowered, raising it up, and winked at the older. the older just looked away and hide his obvious crimson cheeks.

"whatー hey jisung! what're you talking about! come here and let me teach you a lesson forー"

not wanting to let his hyung's whole ass statement, and probably they'll be late if they let him scold them, he cut off jaemin's statement and dragged jisung, escaping from his hyungs, "uh hyungs, i think we should go now to our respective rooms. the class was about to start now."