✰seventeen

Renjun.

"so where are we going now?" the chinese held his lovers hands side by side and happily skipped out of the university. its been weeks since renjun confessed his feelings. wait, did he really confessed?

anyways, its already five in the afternoon and their classes end late. luckily, renjun doesn't have any practice since they already finished the whole story. all they have to do is to prepare and relax for the upcoming event on their school this week for them to perform it on the said event.

renjun felt someone tightened the hold on his right side and intertwined it. looking up, he was greeted by jeno who just smiled and speak, "how about we go to renjun's?"

"sounds great!" jaemin exclaimed and use his free hand to pinch both of them on the cheeks, "let's buy some snacks, shall we?"

"right right," jeno agreed.

"hey i didn't even say YES," renjun yelled at them. that caught the both koreans off guard.

the chinese lowered his head and bit his bottom lip. he badly wanted to let them stay on his apartment but unfortunately, they can't. there's something there that they will surely get shocked if they find out.

"why?" jeno asked softly.

"m...y parents are here." renjun quietly said.

that made the three dropped down their excitement that turns into a quiet one. it made them shut their mouth and their minds occupied some clouded thoughts.

if on jaemin, he's mother agreed on their relationship and she supports the three. on renjun's parents, they didn't know their son's true sexuality.

who knows if they're homophobic, right?

"i'm afraid that they will not support us," the chinese stated, finally looking up. "i'm sorry i didn't tell to you. they just came on my apartment, yesterday."

that's why he separated to his parents when they came here in korea. he rent an apartment that is near on their university. his parents was giving him weekly allowance also and they'll visit once a month on renjun's. of course, they're reminding him that his mom and dad will pay visit on his place. but this time, its very odd.

they came on renjun's without saying to the chinese.

renjun look at his lovers reactions. he can't figure out nor read their facial expressions. they just look like blank. that made him frown and he is very near to tear up.

just when they hear some sniffs, jaemin already hold his handkerchief and wipe softly renjun's cheeks, "shh stop crying. okay?" he softly said

"b-but--"

"renjun, we will face your parents. its time for them to know about us."

stepping their own foot respectively on the door mat, with renjun's hand formed a fist. he was about to knock on the door when he felt his breath hitched, "what the fuck. i don't think i can do this."

jeno furrowed his eyebrows and tilt his head, "what do you mean?"

"hey renjun," jaemin said, "we are on your back. we got you, okay?"

"mmm, dont be too nervous. they're your parents." jeno added. wanting to somehow ease the chinese's nervousness but it turns out that they're the one who feel nervous too, "okay shit, i feel nervous too."

"see?! its not a valid reason to not be nervous just because they are my parents! what if they'll slap me and beat you two guys?! uh no! lets go, we're spending our night on jeno's. go and leave----"

"who's leaving?"

a familiar voice made the three stopped from doing what they are doing, also it made them hold their breath. from renjun's ranting, from jeno who is about to open his mouth and jaemin from escaping the place. sure, its really a funny sight to be seen.

"m-mom?"

i honestly don't know what i am doing ㅠㅠ