Prologue

A/N: hey guys! this is a short story - which means that there will be short chapters - on if Ahsoka joined Maul during the Siege of Mandalore! i had a lot of inspiration from gallia1999
they have some great Ahsoka books! Go check them out!
anyways on to the story-

• ~~~ •
THIRD PERSON POV
• ~~~ •

Ahsoka stood there staring at the hand of the monster before her. If she joined Maul, she could save the Republic, or she could alert the council about the Sith Lord. The problem was, she didn't even know who the Sith Lord was.

There were some perks to joining Maul.
First, and most important, she could figure out the identity.
Second, she would have a force sensitive being as backup - not that the clones were bad - but she didn't have Anakin by her side.

But then what about the whole siege going on? What would Bo-Katan say, or think, about her joining the man who destroyed her planet, killed her sister, and killed her leader.

But maybe she could compromise.

She looked at the outstretched hand.

"I will help you, but in return you must do something for me."

Maul put down his hand, considering the offer.

"Very well, what do you ask of me?"

"I ask that if we survive, you give the rightful place as leader to Bo-Katan. One more thing, don't kill Anakin Skywalker." Ahsoka said.

Maul sighed heavily and closed his eyes,  Ahsoka wondered if she had made the rogue Sith mad, she hoped not.

Maul reopened his eyes, "You have my word."

Ahsoka sighed out of relief. The two shook hands and Maul called off his troops.

Little did they know, this would change the face of the Republic...

Forever...