Chapter 5

THIRD PERSON POV

Ahsoka recieved the coordinates to Mustafar, she entered them and sped off through lightspeed. Ahsoka put her head in her hands, she hoped that everything would turn out at least ok. Obi-Wan would be there and together her and Obi-Wan could turn Anakin back to the light....right?

Ahsoka didn't know what to do with Maul though. They were supposed to be a team, an alliance. Ahsoka didn't even blame Maul for what happened, he didn't cause it. The tracker started beeping, indicating that they were exiting hyper-space.

The stars stretched, then slowly got back to their normal round shape.

"Closing in on the system," Ahsoka sighed and looked over at Maul, "What are you going to do? If Anakin sees you this could-"

"I know, I know." Maul shook his head

"So what's the plan?" Ahsoka asked, smirking.

Maul smirked back.

"A-Ahsoka?" a voice came from behind them.

Ahsoka and Maul jumped up grabbing their lightsabers from their hilts, almost igniting them.

"Padme?" Ahsoka gasped. She ran over to the senator and embraced her.

Ahsoka noticed the large bump in Padme's stomach. Ahsoka looked down then back up at Padme's face.

"Oh, Padme. I'm so sorry." Ahsoka wiped the tears off of Padme's face and embraced her once more.

The two released each other and Padme looked over at Maul.

"Ahsoka whats he doing here?" Padme whispered.

"Don't worry, he's a friend. He's here to help." Ahsoka said.

Padme nodded. A couple seconds afterwards, Obi-Wan walks onto the ship. Ahsoka sensed the tense atmosphere circling around Maul, and Ahsoka shot him a look to calm down. Ahsoka ran over to Obi-Wan and embraced him.

"Master Kenobi-" Ahsoka said before she got cut off.

"Please, Ahsoka, that time has passed, just call me Obi-Wan."

"Of course, Obi-Wan. Tell me, did anyone else survive?" Ahsoka practically begged for answers. Ahsoka wanted some sort of relief.

"Master Yoda survived, but otherwise, everyone else is..." Obi-Wan trailed off.

"Master Plo?" Ahsoka asked.

Obi-Wan lowered his head. Ahsoka wanted to break down, to cry, but she needed to stay strong, for everyone.  

Obi-Wan looked over at Maul, "This will be quite interesting, we've never been on the same side."

"Don't let it get to your head, Kenobi."

"Oh no, i'm quite enjoying this." Obi-Wan smirked.

Maul narrowed his eyes at Obi-Wan.

"Anyways..." Ahsoka said trying to prevent a fight.

"We have to go soon, Anakin probably saw my ship arrive.  Ahsoka needs to come with me to see Anakin. He'll trust us more than he will you guys." Padme said.

"If things get bad contact me." Obi-Wan said.

Padme and Ahsoka nodded and ran out to the fiery depths of Mustafar.

"So, you and Ahsoka teamed up?" Obi-Wan asked while he sat down in the pilots chair.

"I knew what was to come. I only wanted to avenge my family, and kill Palpatine." Maul explained.

"How could this have happened? How did you get a vision, but not me?"

"It was the will of the force. Without me, the padawan wouldn't have been here." Maul day in the co-pilot seat.

"She's no longer a padawan." Obi-Wan countered.

"What? She's a Jedi Knight?"

Obi-Wan shook his head, "No, you should know that she walked away from the order. Though she left as a padawan, I believe she could now be a Jedi Knight."

Maul nodded his head. For a couple minutes the two just sat there in silence, the only thing they could hear was the lava flowing below them.

"Your Master." Maul broke the silence.

"What?" Obi-Wan's head perked up.

"Qui-Gon Jinn, the Duchess Satine, and Skywalker."

"What about them??" Obi-Wan asked.

"You and I have lost everything to the Sith."

"Well yes, mostly you though."

"I've lost my brother and my mother. I was tortured to become a weapon for Sidious. I played my part, but it was all apart of the plan."

"Maybe you're not so bad after all." Obi-Wan said.

"Don't get your hopes up, Kenobi."

"Oh who am I kidding. You aren't going to be the one to make the sacrifice play." Obi-Wan argued.

Maul stayed silent, then Obi-Wan's comm went off.

"You stay here, i'll go see what's going on." Obi-Wan said as he got up and ran out onto the platform.

~~~

As Ahsoka and Padme were walking out of the ship, Ahsoka could sense the familiar darkness approaching. The two finally got to the plat form, where Anakin was there waiting for them.

"Anakin..."

A/N: ahhhh! this chapter went under so many revisions! I hope you guys like this!
~Andy