EPILOGUE

THIRD PERSON POV

The three walked back into their quarters, but no one could sleep. The feeling never went away no matter how hard they tried.

Ahsoka propped herself up, "Do you think-"

"I don't know." Anakin cut her off. He already knew what she was going to ask, but he didn't want to think about it.

"I think we should all get to sleep." Obi-Wan suggested.

"I-I can't. My thoughts won't let me." Ahsoka stated.

Anakin shook his head, "So then what should we do?"

Obi-Wan turned on the lights and they all squinted until their eyes until their eyes adjusted to the brightness.

"Sit right here." Obi-Wan motioned.

Anakin and Ahsoka followed his instructions and sat down on the individual chairs that were placed in a circle.

"Reach out with the force." Obi-Wan instructed.

Ahsoka let her mind relax. She closed her eyes and the force took her to Mustafar where the fight had taken place. She tried to steer away, but the Force persisted and led her down a hallway.

Five figures were standing there, faint, but there. It was almost as if they were transparent, but she could still see them. They were laughing, having fun, and making jokes.

Ahsoka walked closer, then she saw what it was. It was her, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Maul, and Rex. She looked away and tried to run the opposite direction, but she still could only go forward.

Ahsoka walked over to Anakin's side and placed a hand on his shoulder. He didn't flinch at all, as if he couldn't feel it at all. It finally hit her, this was a vision of what could've been.

She wanted to take it all in, she thought that if she saw the happy visions, the bad ones would go away. But she was wrong, in the back of her mind there was always that little voice telling her that the vision wasn't real.

The setting changed to the same temple, but in the throne room. The tone of the room was darker somehow. Palpatine was sitting on the throne, very much alive, and watching the clones march onto the ships.

Ahsoka saw her body, along with her other friends bodies, lying on the ground. They were all dead. Was this a darker outcome than the one then the actual reality?

The Force then let her turn away and run into the halls where she saw Anakin there with his Sith yellow eyes and red lightsaber. She ran down the hall in the opposite direction, when she turned the corner she saw Rex pointing his blasters at her. Ahsoka was trapped.

Ahsoka grabbed her head and yelled, "STOP! PLEASE!"

Everyone turned into a mist and disappeared without a trace. Ahsoka could finally open her eyes and she gasped and almost fell over if it weren't for Anakin and Obi-Wan there to catch her.

"What- What was that? What did you guys see?" Ahsoka asked still scared.

"I saw a dark vision of Obi-Wan and I fighting on Mustafar, he chopped my legs off and left me burning. The worst part was, Obi-Wan was the one doing good, i was a Sith. Then it switched over to a lighter version, where everything was calm, Dooku was in the order, Palpatine never existed, and Padme and I never fell in love. It all felt weird." Anakin said.

Obi-Wan explained how his was similar to the other twos.

"I'm not even supposed to be sleeping here, i'm not a part of the order anymore." Ahsoka said.

"There is no order anymore, Ahsoka." Obi-Wan said.

Anakin was about to say something when someone knocked on their door, making the three jump.

"Come in!" Obi-Wan yelled.

C3PO came into the room, "Master Anakin, it seems that mistress Padme has gone into labor, she wants you there immediately!"

"Labor? She was fine this morning!" Anakin said panicked.

"Well it seems like-" 3PO started, but got cut off by the trio running out the door and to the halls of healing.

Just in time too...

~~~

10 YEARS LATER...

Padme and Anakin had their children. Turns out Padme was carrying twins, one was a girl, the other was a boy. They named the girl Leia. Leia had brown wavy hair and shared the same features as Padme, but her personality was like Anakin's. She was quick to act and acted like she was always on top of the world!

They named the boy Luke. Luke took on Anakin's features, with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, which got more dirty as he grew older. His personality was almost identical to Padme's, he was patient and kind.

Anakin had been training Luke and Leia, Ahsoka and Obi-Wan would help occasionally. When Luke and Leia built their lightsabers, Luke had a green one, and Leia had a blue one. Both were equally strong with the force, they both had a 15,000 midichlorian  count, only 5,000 less than their father when he was their age.

Anakin, Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, and Yoda built a new Jedi Order with a new Jedi code. They all agreed that the other code was flawed and didn't comply with the changing times. The Jedi were now allowed to have attachments and love each other. Ahsoka joined the order once again after the code was changed.

The clones all got sent to Kamino to deactivate their chips and either served with the Jedi or went off to start their own lives.

Ahsoka and Obi-Wan would occasionally get sent to go help with criminals and crime syndicates. People's trust grew more with the Jedi as each day passed. Mothers and fathers would voluntarily bring their force sensitive children to the new Jedi temple, in hopes that they can, and will, reach their full potential.

Luke and Leia both followed in their fathers footsteps as powerful force users. Anakin knew his children would continue his legacy. The Jedi broke away from the Senate, although Padme still served as a senator for Naboo.

Ahsoka never forgot those dreadful days, and she never forgot the sacrifice Maul made. Obi-Wan never forgot the day he almost lost his brother, his best friend.  Anakin never forgot the day where he almost fully turned himself to the Dark Side. Ever since then, Anakin never doubted the love that people gave him.

Everything was fine,

Everything was peaceful,

The galaxy could now rest. . .

Forever

Unexpected Alliance!