Chapter 1

THIRD PERSON POV

Ahsoka ran out of the temple, her lightsabers swinging back and forth on her belt. Even though she was in a battle she felt so free running in the temple, trying to find her way out. It was almost as if she was a little kid again running in her weathered down home.

Now she didn't even know what to call home. After she left the order, she had been running from place to place, trying not to get caught by any bounty hunter, still looking for her bounty. Her lightsabers were back at  the temple, and as far as she knew, they were probably discarded, or thrown away, as a reminder of the failed padawan.

Or at least that's what she thought.

When she had seen Anakin for the first time in a year, she found out that he had kept her lightsabers and tinkered with them a bit, so instead of her blades being her usual Green and Yellow, they were now Blue like the Coruscant sky.

She shook her head, free of the thoughts, she had a difficult task ahead of her, she still had to think of a way to tell Bo-Katan that her and Maul had come up with a compromise. Ahsoka knew she wouldn't take it good, but it was worth trying.

It was worth saving Anakin for.

Ahsoka finally got to the battlefield and stopped with a skid when she saw what was going on. The clones, Nite Owls and Death Watch were still fighting even though Maul called them off.

"I thought you called them off!" She yelled over at Maul who was just arriving.

"I did!" He yelled back.

Ahsoka saw Bo-Katan fighting Gar Saxon, the leader of Maul's Death Watch. It was chaos all around, bombs going off, the Republic's AT-TE's shooting at the remainder of Maul's Death Watch.

Ahsoka then looked over and saw clone Commander Rex, she cursed herself. Ahsoka had forgotten about him when she sided with Maul. Rex had been her friend ever since Christophsis where she met Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Rex. When she had left the  order, she didn't get a chance to tell Rex goodbye, then when she asked for Anakin and Obi-Wan's help, over a year later, Rex was there with her own battalion, Company 332nd.

What would Rex think of her now? Would he side with her? Would he betray her? Ahsoka cleared her mind, she put her hope and trust in the force. Whatever would happen would be the will of the force.

"We have to stop them!" Ahsoka yelled.

"Do you have a plan?" Maul yelled back.

"Half of one!"

Ahsoka ran over to where Maul's Death Watch were hiding. She jumped in front of them and ignited her sabers, deflecting the blaster shots coming towards them.

Bo-Katan ordered her Nite Owls to stop firing and Ahsoka retracted her sabers but still held them in her hands.

"Ahsoka, what are you doing?" Bo-Katan asked.

Maul walked over by Ahsoka's side, Bo-Katan aimed her guns at Maul.

"What's happening?" Bo-Katan said, obviously shaking.

"Bo, we reached an agreement. Maul comes with me to Coruscant, for other reasons, and you get the throne for Mandalore."  Ahsoka tried to explain.

"Ahsoka, he's a monster! Why would you trust him? This could be a trick!" Bo-Katan tried to reason with Ahsoka.

"Maybe," Ahsoka looked over at Rex, "but a very important friend's life is at stake and i'm willing to take any risks to save him."

Bo considered the offer at her feet, she couldn't bear anymore lives lost, and she would get to rule Mandalore, just like her sister did.  She trusted and knew Ahsoka and she knew that Ahsoka wasn't going to stay behind if her friend's life was at stake.

"Fine, but Maul can never show his face in Mandalore ever again." Bo said.

Ahsoka looked over to Maul, who nodded his head.

"We have a deal then." Ahsoka said.

~~~

Ahsoka took the 332nd and Maul to the Republic Cruiser. Bo-Katan took Death Watch and her Nite Owls back to the temple and the citizens were let out of quarantine.

Ahsoka, Rex, and Maul stood around a table forming a plan. They had to be quick and sneaky, but most importantly the Sith Lord had to die, and Anakin had to be saved.

Then a transmission from Coruscant came in...