Chapter 6

THIRD PERSON POV

"Anakin..."

Ahsoka and Padme looked at the man standing in front of them.  Anakin was not the man he was before. He wasn't the loving husband Padme knew, and he wasn't the kind Master Ahsoka knew.

This was Darth Vader.

"Padme, Ahsoka, what are you doing here?" Vader asked.

"Anakin, what happened? All the Jedi have fallen." Ahsoka asked.

Ahsoka could almost swear she saw Vader flinch when she mentioned the name Anakin.

"The Jedi tried kill the Chancellor, they tried to overthrow the Republic! Padme, I have the power to save you." Vader said while walking towards Padme and putting his hands on her arms.

"Anakin, i'm not going to die in childbirth. By turning to the Dark Side-" Padme got cut off.

"Who said I turned to the Dark Side?"  Vader asked.

"Anakin, your eyes are yellow, you're not you! I don't know you anymore!" Padme said.

"Anakin, why? Why would you do this? Padme is completely fine, the baby is healthy.  Anakin, you have to be a father.  You have to be there for them.  You'd give up everything you have for the Sith? Padme's right, you've changed." Ahsoka said, tears brimming her eyes.

Ahsoka could sense the conflict growing within him, his eyes flickering between yellow and his original blue eyes.

Just a little bit more... Ahsoka thought.

"Anakin, remember the time we first met, on Tatooine? You were just a little boy, who knew we'd be married in 10 years.  Anakin, remember when we were on Naboo? You and I were so in love! Come back to the light, then we can raise our child together!" Padme said.

"Remember when we were on Mortis, and you saved my life? Without you, I wouldn't be here, standing in front of you. Anakin, you are a good person! Don't do this!" Ahsoka said begging for Anakin to come back. She secretly pressed the button on her com link, signaling to Obi-Wan that he needs to come over to them.

Vader fought back the urge to run to Padme and Ahsoka and just embrace them and everything would be forgiven, he kept telling himself that he was more powerful as Vader than as a Jedi. But something was getting stronger with every thing the two were saying.

Anakin was reawakening...

"Rememver when we were on Yerbana," A voice said behind Vader.

Obi-Wan. Vader turned around to see the smiling Jedi Master.

"You saved my life, once again. You always seemed to have a crazy plan, but they always worked. I always knew you were different, I knew you'd be one of the most powerful Jedi." Obi-Wan said.

"Anakin, we all love you." Padme said.

"You're in there somewhere, I know it. Just come back to us." Ahsoka said.

"You are my brother Anakin, I love you." Obi-Wan said.

Vader tried to fight the Jedi inside him, but it was too much. Everyone who loves him was here. Everyone needs him. He needs them, he doesn't need the Emperor, he needs the people who truly loves him. They need Anakin Skywalker.

The Chosen One...

Ahsoka watched as Anakin's eyes turned from Sith yellow to his original blue.  Anakin dropped to his knees and silently sobbed. All three of them ran to him and hugged him, letting him know that they forgive him.

~~~

Maul watched silently as the four embraced, he smirked softly. He had forgotten about his Masters plan until he saw the Emperor's ship fly in. He growled, he remembered how Palpatine betrayed him and tossed him aside when he was presumably dead.

"Ahem." Maul scoffed.

All of them kind of looked shocked, like they forgot he was there.

"Sorry to interrupt your moment, but we have a fight on our hands." Maul said as he pointed up towards Palpatine's ship.

"Snips, what is Maul doing here?" Anakin asked slowly reaching for his lightsaber.

"Relax Skyguy," Ahsoka said as she forced Anakin's hand back to his side, "He's a friend, he helped me get to you."

Anakin looked over at Obi-Wan, who nodded in turn.  Anakin nodded back at Obi-Wan and looked over at Padme.

"Padme go back to your ship, have 3PO check up on you and the baby. Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Maul, and I will go confront Palpatine. We have to do this, for the Republic." Anakin said.

Everyone nodded and the plan started.