Chapter 1:

Singto' s P.O.V.

"Where the fuck you at?" 

An involuntary sigh escaped from me just by hearing how intense Tay' s voice was.

"Idiot, I'm at the parking lot already, stop nagging tsk" I retorted back.

"Err errr whatever, just bring your ass here now" 

I immediately hang up the call before he could even said anything furthermore. I walk my way to our usual spot.

"Prachaya!" 

I mentally block both of my sense of hearing as soon as I heard Tay' s voice.

"You jerk! When will you ever learn to meet us on time?" he, as expected, added.

I gave Off a small nod as a normal greeting and he returned it back to me along with a helpless look. 

Tay must' ve nagged him.

"Oi! I' m pretty sure you' ll be bankrupt if I let you shoulder the bills every time you' re late on our usual-gatherings" Tay continued.

"Did you order anything yet?" I asked directly looking at Off, ignoring Tay' s blabberings.

"Yeah"

"Hey don' t ignore me Prachaya!" Tay added more.

"Tawan..."

"...are you aware that you sounded like a nagging woman?! Tsk!" I exhaled.

He finally shut up and just roll his eyes on me.

--------------------

When the drinks came, we do what we usually do when we meet up here--talk and chill up. 

A few minutes had passed since our drinks got served, I started to roam my eyes around and scan the whole place hoping that someone could caught my attention. 

A huge grin slowly form on my lips when a cute guy exchange a glance with me. 

I heard Tay snorted. He surely saw what just had happened. I threw a short glance to the two and gave them a farewell nod. This is a normal occurrence when we hang out here in our usual bar.

Tay, Off, and I meet up in this bar twice a month, or even once a week. We' re just gonna have a  booze and chill out. The three of us were doing this since we graduated until it became a habit or kind of ritual since then. Adult life sucks, this helps us relax tho and it also keeps our bond between the three of us as well. 

When I successfully left the two oldies, I walk my way towards the guy I had mentioned earlier' s direction.

He return the same smile I threw to him as I kept approaching his way.

"You alone?" I asked.

He' s sitting alone at the bar counter, which made it obvious that he is. The stool here are higher compare to the other seats. The bartender were busy doing his job; mixing drinks. 

He let out a chuckle before responding the obvious answer.

"Yeah"

"Nice to hear, anyways, Singto" I introduced.

"I' m Krist"

I widen my smile even more by his response. 

--------------------

After having some small talks, I straightly asked him to hang up somewhere else and he gladly accept my invitation which practically lead us on what we are doing right now.

I decided to bring us here in my condo unit, we exactly ended up making out and doing some heat-release in my sala' s sofa.

I don' t mind tho.

Krist was underneath me, however, that doesn' t mean he' s acting submissive on me. As a matter of fact, he' s giving the same amount of action I am giving to him. 

I felt his hands slowly reaching for my pants' waistband in which, I gladly help to be reached by his hands. When he succeeded removing my lower cloth, it' s my turn to remove his. As I busied my hands undoing his pants, he took the opportunity to remove his upper clothing. 

After successfully removing each others clothing, both of us explore each others mouth battling whose tongue could devour the others mouth more. We were both busy grinding and humping towards each other' s body. 

I suddenly felt his hands above my shaft. A groan escaped from his teasing, he was satisfied by my reaction as I felt his lips move upward. He pushed me and switch our position, he' s on top of me now, his naughty mouth slowly move downward to my shaft teasing me more. When he finally reach where my rod is, he gave it' s tip a peck before actually licking it.

I couldn' t help but let out a growl because he took it deep in his mouth instantly. 

A few more deep throat from him and I harshly shift our position and squeeze his cock which was the reason why he bit his lower lip to refrain releasing any kind of sound he might make.

I quickly walk away from him and go get a bottle of lube from one of my drawers. As soon as I came back where he is, I gave him a quick hand job before finally proceeding to his hole. 

A small moan escaped from him. It sounded like a music to my ears because he manage to refrain from releasing any sounds since we entered my unit. It made me wanted to do more, to give him more pleasure.

That night were one of the most wonderful night in my life. It might made me sounded like sexually deprived but I couldn' t find any words to describe it. 

I forgot how many times I did him but I surely enjoy his company and of course his performance.

--------------------

I slowly open my eyes. 

I unconsciously search for Krist as soon as the last night' s event registered to me. 

I suddenly stop from my tracks and got surprised by my own unconscious action, I felt disappointed when I learned that he already left. 

Well.

It' s a one night stand, what do I expect?

I sat for a couple of minutes and I force myself to stood up and get ready going to my company and spend another day working my ass off before I catch a fucking boner because of reminiscing last night' s events.

A/N

Sorry if you spot wrong grammars. Thanks for reading!