Chapter 7:

Singto's P.O.V.

I fixed myself in front of the mirror then proceed towards my bed where a cute, adorable kitty could be seen.

His body were still naked, and the blanket were the only thing that keeps him covered. 

"Mppph" 

I mentally smack my head when I felt myself getting turned on with Krist's groan.

For fuck's sake. Your kitty's sleeping!!

It's morning already and I was about to wake Krist up, his phone lit up, the caller id named Fiat flashed in the screen.

My eyes narrowed and without a second thought, I answered it.

"who the fuck is this?" I greeted to the person on the other line.

"Where's my kitty?"

My face wrinkle as soon as I heard 'my kitty'

"Oh? He's with me, sleeping like a baby and probably he had a good night. Fuck off!"

I ended the call and glared at the phone as if its the actual person.

What the fuck? That sounded like a kid no--that's surely a teen. 

Is he--? 

No way that its his brother or anything blood-related because for fuck's sake he's an only son.

I gritted my teeth trying to collect my fucking thoughts.

I took a glance at the sleeping man and a bunch of thoughts filled my mind once again.

I was cutted off by my deep thoughts when Krist's sleeping figure slowly sat and groan.

He stood up and went directly to my bath room without taking a glance at me, in fact his eyes were still half close while he walk his way towards there.

I sighed loudly when all of my irritation dissolved by the sight of what he just did.

Who wouldn't?

I was busy on my phone while he, on the other hand ready himself for work.

My phone rang and when Tul's name flash in the screen, I immediately answered it. 

"Hey you better get your ass here, Tawan's here" he immediately greeted to me.

"Yeah Pakorn good fucking morning to you too, inform that idiot that I'll be late for a few minu--hey what does Tawan doing there anyways?" I asked as I realized what he just said.

"Nah dunno, I asked him--"

"Eh eh eh, nevermind, knowing you smarty mouth, and that babbly loquacious bastard's big mouth in a room. Ah what a motherfucking head ache" I said.

"Asshat, tss, get your fat ass here Mr. Ruangroj or Imma call your oldie~~" he retorted.

"Hey? Is that your bastard boss?" I heard Tawan's voice from the other line.

"I'm going Pakorn, handle that babbly friend of yours" I said before I officially ended the call.

I heard Krist mumbling all possible curses he could think of at this moment as he held his phone before he diverted his gaze to me.

I gave him a questioning look, he gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"What?" I asked.

"You don't have a god damn right over my things and that includes my phone. What kind of shit did you said to the caller you decided to chat with earlier" he said growling at me.