Chapter 2:

Singto' s P.O.V.

Fighting the boredom that was undoubtfully eating me whole right now, I threw a bored look towards the guy presenting in front of this 4-cornered meeting room.

My company' s having a partnership with Sangpotirat' s. The CEO of the said company is currently sitting across the table looking serious as he should be and has his full attention to the presentor. He' s the old Sangpotirat himself.

I shift my gaze towards the empty seat directly across me which was basically beside Mr. Sangpotirat.

He mentioned earlier to me that he wanted me to introduce to someone.

 Seems one of his best employee under his company that were brag-worthy. 

What else reason could be tho. That must be it.

But the CEO informed me that 'that person' would came here pretty late. He or she must be the CEO' s favorite employee to be allowed coming here this late. He or she' s half an hour late already.

--------------------

The meeting were almost finished when a knock interrupted us. The person behind the door opened it. My eyes automatically narrowed with the person' s identity and appearance. In short, with whom the person is.

It' s the cute guy last night whom I had writhing and moaning like a mess last night--Krist.

The old CEO nod a little and look and return his whole attention towards the presentor which became a silent command to the presentor and everyone here that we should get back and resume what we were doing before the late comer interrupted us.

I brought my attention in front and fought the urge to look towards the person across mine' s direction.

--------------------

I succeeded the battle against myself and finished the meeting without looking Krist' s direction and throw some flirty and cheeky remark to the guy.

As soon as I stood up, the CEO himself walk his way towards me.

"Prachaya! I am impressed with the meeting today huh. Anyways, I don' t want to prolong anymore and interrupt your precious time. I wanted to introduce you one of my company' s best employee. Perawat Sangpotirat. He' s a senior engineer"

I turn my gaze at the smiling and respectable-looking guy beside Mr. Sangpotirat.

I tilt my head a bit before I gave the guy a smile-well, more of like a grin.

"It' s nice to meet you Mr. Ruangroj" he greeted me in his most professional voice.

An involuntary chuckle escaped from my lips, I collected myself as soon as I realized the action I made but I gave him a knowing grin.

"Nice to meet you too, Krist" I responded back at him.

"You did not mention sir that you' ll actually introduce to me your future company' s CEO" I immediately added before the old man could process what I just call his son and bombarded us some questions.

It seemed to worked because Mr. Sangpotirat smile widely before he gave me a reply.

"Oh! This little man doesn' t like being introduce like that. As a matter of fact he forbid me to introduce him to anyone using his surname. Hahahaah this kid! He' s really smart yet he's stubborn, just like me" he said mockingly then laugh collectively, which made me chuckle by his teasing remark against his son.

Krist just shook his head in embarrassment, His reddening ears made his shyness along his embarrassment evident in his face.

"Kidding aside, I wanted my son, Perawat, to introduce to successful and inspiring people like you in this industry. I' m glad you spare some of your time for a not-so-important talk like this" he said and gave me a wide smile once more.

"It' s fine Mr. Sangpotirat. I' m pleased to meet your said stubborn son"

"Mr. Ruangroj?" my secretary, Tul intruded.

The three of us immediately diverted our attention towards him. He gave the other men with me an apologetic look before actually speaking up his apologizing remark to the two.

I excused myself, as soon as we got far enough the Sangpotirat' s, Tul spoke up and informed me that I had an important call from the old man and left again when I assured him that I' ll call them back after I bid Mr. Sangpotirat a proper goodbye.

I walk back the area where we were standing and having a conversation earlier. I caught Krist' s attention first even I was only halfway towards them. Of course I gave him a cocky smile in which he return it back with his left eyebrow raising. I couldn' t help but chuckle by his action.

Mr. Sangpotirat seemed to sense my upcoming figure and face me along with his smiling face.

"Mr. Sangpotirat, I apologize but I had to go already. I have something else to do after this. Thank you for this nice and interesting meeting with your company eventhough Krist were late" I gave Krist a teasing smile and gaze.

"It' s okay Prachaya. Nice having some small talk with you. We' re leaving now" the old Sangpotirat said gladly.

"Nice to meet you again Mr. Ruangroj" Krist said and gave me a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you AGAIN too Krist" I said mocking him then bow my head lightly and walk away them.

I am fully aware that I look like a smirking idiot right now while I am walking my way towards the my office.

What can I do?

I felt satisfied that I got to meet Krist again unexpectedly.

I shook my head absentmindedly with how weird my thoughts and reaction are.

As soon as I opened my door' s office. Tul' s busy figure greeted me. He shifted his glance towards my direction and gave me a puzzled look.

I exhaled loudly and roll my eyes on him.

"Oh c' mon Tul. I' m aware how strange I look right now. No need to rub it more to me"

He chuckled by my dramatic remark and shook his head. 

"Lemme guess...the late guy, am I right?"

This bastard secretary of mine really know how my intestines works. I just look away from him  and walk towards my desk.

"What does he need?" I asked as I sat on my swivel chair.

Tul resumed what he was doing when I barged in here.

"He did not mentioned to me what was he calling for. Better call him back or hmm"

It was my cue to call back the old man. I lazily reach for my telephone beside me and dial him.

"Singto" 

"Why did you call me earlier? I was in the middle of a meeting" I asked directly.

"Good to hear. How' s the company?" he ask back.

Is he kidding me? Tsk.

"Perfectly fine. What did you call for?" I repeated.

"Your mom' s bugging me to remind you that it' s you cousin' s engagement party next week. You have to go here" he said with finality.

"You call me in the middle of the day just for that?" I asked, annoyance were fully evident through my voice.

I know he' s up to something. He won' t bother call me for such a reason.

"Actually, I want you to meet someone--"

Oh.

"I have an upcoming meeting, nice talking to you anyway" I said and ended the call immediately.

I let out a deep sigh and lean my back on the swivel chair' s back rest.

"Same shit?" Tul asked.

I did not bother to answer him, I' m pretty sure my silence are enough as a confirmation for his question.

A/N:

Sorry if you spot some wrong grammars. I' m still trying to improve my English writing skills. Thanks for reading anyway! 

And oh! I might update slower than the usual update I did when I published this in my other account. School's eating my time hahah.