Chapter 6:

Singto's P.O.V.

"So Kitty, wanna spend the night with me later?" I bluntly asked earning a choking sound from Krist.

I immediately shift my gaze to my adorable kitty who's now drinking continuously to push down the contents that caused him to choke.

He scowled at me after recovering from his clumsiness.

"Spend the night your ass, I have plenty of shit to do, just go find some bitch to release your liquid tonight" he spat.

"Aww? I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to find who could please me other than you hmmm" I said and chuckle when I earn another scowl from him.

"Nonsense tsk" he mumbled to himself.

"Seriously, spending the night with me doesn't mean we're gonna fu--"

"Prachaya Ruangroj, I swear if you dropped the fucking word you were suppose to say, I'm gonna leave your horny rod dry and untouched for a week" he said fiercely.

I put both of my hands in a surrendering stance and look at him in horror.

"Alright alrigh--"

I was cut off when his phone rang.

His expression immediately soften before he excuse himself to go to the restroom and probably he's going to accommodate the caller there.

I peacefully continued enjoying my own meal.

A minute just passed before Krist came back from the call.

We ate in silence for a couple of seconds before he decided to broke it.

"I'm free tonight, so I guess it isn't bad to spend the night with you. Wh--"

My face automatically lit up with what he said and my signature smirk took over my lips.

"Oh seems like I'm gonna be productive tonight" 

He throw me a warning look reminding me of what he just said earlier.

-------------------

I slowly walk over the kitchen, particularly at the spot where Kitty is.

He's standing at the sink and were busy with the dishes, he's almost finish washing it though.

I stopped behind him and lean my mouth near to his ears.

"So...where do you want to SLEEP, kitty?" I asked.

I felt him stiffened from what I did, and I chuckled from his reaction.

I'm right. Krist's sensitive spot are his ears.

From what I had observed on our first meeting.

He quickly turn around and glare at me.

"Are we suppose to sleep here in the sink?" he answered sarcastically which made me chuckle once more.

"Why not? Let's try" 

"Wha--"

He were shutted off when I grab him and claim his lips. His eyes were both wide with my sudden action but were quick to adapt with the pace of how I devour his mouth.

He took a grip on my shoulder, I broke our kiss and eyed him.

"You wanna sleep here in the sink?" 

I grab his waist using both of my hands.

"Well, kitty cat, sorry to burst your bubble 'cuz you can't"

I inhale his scent and close my eyes with satisfaction.

"but I could fuck you here 'til you drop and drain all the energies you have and passed out" I scowled and grab the back of his neck to dive in his lips deeper than earlier. His grip to my shoulder tighten as he let me claim his mouth fully.