Chapter 4:

Singto' s P.O.V.

I couldn' t help but let out a blissful chuckle by Krist' s wrinkled face while he defeatingly sat on my car' s passenger' s seat.

He turn his gaze towards me and roll his eyes.

"I perfectly remember what I said  yesterday was 'let' s meet' and fetching me all the way my father' s company isn' t nowhere near the word let' s meet"

"Well" I initially said then gave him a charming smile before bringing back my attention to the road.

"This is how gentlemen do when--"

"Shut up. This isn' t a freaking date" he quickly retorted.

I threw him a quick amused glance.

"Then don' t tell me you want to have another fucking ses--"

"Err shut up. You don' t need to say it out loud" he said and turn his back to me.

He' s giving his full attention to the view of the road outside like it' s the most interesting view as of this moment.

I shook my head, amazed by how adorable he' s acting.

"I did not know that I am 'THAT' good in be--"

"If you don' t stop blabbering nonsense then I' ll just take this proposal back and find someone who' s less annoying and just deal straightly with the bed thing"

"As if you could find someone better than me"

"Mr. Ruangroj, don' t be so full of yourself. I genuinely think that those two you were wi--"

"Hey don' t you dare fuck with those two morons. They' re too old for this pft"

I unconsciously tighten my grip to the steering wheel.

"and besides"

I took a quick glance towards him and threw a smirk. He' s now looking back at me.

"Those two would never match my performance" I said teasing him

I could see through my peripheral vision that my remark earned me another eye roll from him.

"Where' re we going?" 

His eyes widen when he realized where are we heading. 

"No no no" he said while he look shook his head vigorously. 

It' s like he' s ready to go jump from this moving car anytime soon. 

"I still have something to accomplish back here, I could cancel it tho if you wanted to go out with me hmm, just tell me--"

"You could' ve just informed me that you' re busy, what would your employees think if th--"

"Pft, do my employees looks like unprofessional to you?" 

Tul might be a close friend to me, he' ll surely gossip this within our circle of friends. But that' s it. 

Silence ate the last few minutes we had until we reached my company' s parking lot. I got out and lead our way to where my office is.

As usual, Tul' s busy figure could be seen inside my office. 

"Sing you bast--oh" Tul stopped from his tracks and ended up staring at Krist' s glaring figure on me.

When Tul recovered and finally registered whom I brought with, he instantly shifted his gaze to me.

"Mr. Perawat, it' s nice to meet you again, please do excuse me, I' m going to leave first to give you and Mr. Ruangroj privacy" he said and left immediately.

I laugh a little by Krist' s boiling expression.

"What am I even doing here?" he asked.

I tilted my head and gave him a questioning look.

"Hmm. Maybe to help me out after I finished what I mentioned to you earlier" I said and fix my posture back normally.

I grab the swivel chair and open the drawer of my desk.

"Could you open the drawer beside you and get me the gel inside?" 

I heard him sigh loudly before he proceed to follow what I asked him to do.

"What will you even need to gel of? Seriously, who still uses these days--" he turned silent when he saw what was inside.

"If you didn' t like gel I have here the oil one tho, what do you prefer to use hmm?" I asked him as I slowly walk towards him.

He look to me with horror in his eyes.

"What?" I asked him.

"What what?" he returned back to me my question.

I grin widely and pull him to me, enclosing the space between us.

"What kind of lube do you want me to use Krist?"

"Hey--we shouldn' t do this here, your secretary might--"

"He doesn' t give a fuck Krist. Tsk."

I bit his left ear teasingly. It got red instantly.

"You asked for this Kitty" I whisper in his ear.

He bit his lower lip by my action.

It' s his weak spot huh. Didn' t knew that on our first night.

"Sing..." he muttered. It sounded like a plead.

"Hmm?" I responded.

I played with his ears, nibbled it before slowly proceeding to his lips. 

I felt his hands on top of my clothed crotch. He' s massaging it in circular motion and I groaned by his action.

He got tensed by the sudden rang of the unfamiliar ringtone inside my office.

He was about to pull his lips from me but I devour the insides of his mouth and bite his tongue and pull it outside his mouth.

He groan protesting on what I was doing. 

I pull away from him and gave him a satisfied look.

"Is that your phone' s?" he asked.

"It' s--"

Tul entered my office as what I had expected.

"Sorry for interrupting sir. I left my phone"

I chuckle by seeing Tul' s figure walking towards his desk to get his phone.

Tsk it might be the Max guy again. Am I surprised that they' re in contact?

Nah. He' s back and forth with that guy since day one. 

I shifted my gaze towards the panicking figure of Krist. I shook my head and move near him.

"Told you he doesn' t give a shit. Pft. Stop bothering yourself much" I assured him.

He glared at me and shove me far from him.

A/N:

Sorry if you spot some wrong grammars. I' m trying to improve it guys. Thanks for reading anyway!