Chapter 3:

Singto' s P.O.V.

The old man did not stop bothering me 'til the next day, which was yesterday, about the deal he wanted me to do. He' s starting to get in my nerves.

He' s not going to stop anytime soon. He' s been like this for a year after I took over the company.

When will he stop fucking up my life. 

My personal contacts are forbidden to my family, including mom. 

What can I do? She' ll end up giving it to the old man anyway tsk.

I decided to take a break off-work today and plan my day ahead with just bugging the heck out of the two other oldies I knew. Obviously it' s Tay and Off.

"Did you just go all the way here to take a sit on my soft and comfy sofa and stare at nowhere?"

I mentally roll my eyes and questioned myself 'what the heck am I even doing here in Tay' s unit'. I should' ve known that he would blabber shit nonstop.

I just stood up and go all the way his doorway without saying anything.

"Hey!!! Where are you going?!" he said and immediately walk towards the doorsteps to stop me from going out of his unit.

"Stop being dramatic shit Tawan. I' m just gonna head towards Off' s"

He crosses his arms and lean on his door.

"Why do you have to go there. You can stay here ya know"

I slapped his face repeatedly in a playful manner. He gave me a glare and I just roll my eyes on him.

"Tawan, can you just fuck off and follow me if you wanted to tag along? Off' s unit was just practically above yours" I spat

He did not bother to respond, instead, he already open the door and walk outside. 

He really did tag along with me but he' s walking right before me. 

Right. This is why I like going to Off' s and Tay' s everytime I have shit going in my life. Tay' s antics could made me both face palm mentally and laugh my ass off at the same time.

When we reached Off' s unit, Tay did not bother to knock and just go straightly barge and welcome himself in.

Off' s lazy ass greeted us. He' s just watching something from his flat screen tv.

"What are you both doing here? I' m free of work today but I ain' t drink--"

"We aren' t going to drink stupid. Prachaya' s ass decided to show up in my unit earlier. Tsh! I was just asking him what the heck he go all the--"

"You nagged him to make it short Tawan" Off cutted him off.

"Hoi! I didn' t! I am just asking him then he suddenly walk out saying he' ll go here instead"

Off and I both snorted and just sat silently watching whatever series were playing. Tay stumped his feet and go towards the kitchen and probably grab some food or snacks.

"Dad?" Off just mumbled out of nowhere.

I nodded quietly.

Urgh. That surely sounded like a rebel teenage boy tsk.

I heard Off chuckle and shook his head while I move my sitting ass so that I could lay my back on the sofa' s backrest comfortably.

The vibe were silent and comfortable until Tay' s big mouth came back and ruined it.

--------------------

I spent my entire day with those two.

I am now back in my own unit. Lying down my bed trying to get into a deep slumber specifically. I was almost slowly getting it when some hella shit had decided to ruined it and call me this freaking late at night.

I took a peak to the caller id before accepting the call, I was careless because it' s an unregistered number. Who knows it might be the old man or any in the fam, but I answered it anyway. 

I press the loudspeaker mode. I did not bother to speak first, who knows who' s on the other line.

I made a tsk sound and was about to end the call when I heard the voice from the other line.

"Hold on.....Mr...Ruangroj?" 

Were my ears deceiving me?

What the hell Krist calling me for? I mean--he got my personal number for what?

"Hey Krist, what' s with the bedtime call?"

It took him a couple of seconds before he finally said something back.

"Can we meet tomorrow?"

A grin automatically form on my lips before I said something back at him.

"Are you asking me out?"

I heard him hissed from the other line and I couldn' t help but let out a chuckle.

"Whatever, I' m fine with it. Just message me where and what time. It' s getting late, you have to sleep already"

"Okay" I heard him said.

"but hey it isn' t a date Sing. It isn' t" he added quickly.

"If you say so. Have a good night and I miss you too don' t worry" I said naughtily and hang up the call as soon as I finish my remark so that he couldn' t retort back.

Hmm.

A/N:

Sorry if you spot wrong grammars. Thanks for reading! Stay safe everyone.