Chapter 7

After ten minutes we finally got an answer back from the ship.

"This is First Officer Wakeman, state your name and business." I said as a man appeared on the screen.

"My name is Alexander McGivers, I seek sanctuary." He said calmly.

"From what?" I asked softly.

"A group of bandits."

"How many people is on your ship?"

"Just me."

"That's a pretty big ship to pilot by yourself." Ben said with a frown as he walked into the bridge.

"There use to be others." Alexander said softly.

"Captain." I said as I looked at Ben.

He nodded his head and looked at Henry.

"Have him beamed aboard." Ben ordered.

"Yes sir." Henry said as he contacted Peter.

Both me and the Captain walked towards the transporter and I let out a sigh.

"Are we going to talk about what you said to your father?" I asked softly.

"Later." He said calmly.

"Ben-"

"Later." He said as he walked away.

"My name is Captain Benjamin Kirk." Ben said as he walked up to Alexander.

"Alexander McGivers, but call me Alex." He said calmly.

"McGivers was the name of the wife of Khan, if I am correct."

"Yes, it was. She was my mother." He said with a frown.

"So you're-"

"Khan's son, but I'm nothing like him." He said quickly cutting me off.

"I believe you." Ben said softly.

Alex looked at Ben shocked and then looked at me. I sent him a reassuring smile and then offered to show him to his room.

"This way." I said softly.

I led him through the ship and to his room.

"If you need anything hit the com. We will send someone down." I said with a gentle smile.

"Thank you, T'Shel." He said softly.

I nodded my head and walked away from him. I quickly made it to the cells and walked up to Kirk's.

"So was it Khan?" He asked not looking at me.

"His son. If I let you out, do you swear to behave?" I asked with a frown.

"Do you love him back?"

"What?"

"Do you love my son?"

"Yes, but we can't be together no matter how much I love him. It's against the rules."

"I've broke a hundred rules... I think you and he could survive breaking one." He said as I let him out.

"Just so you know, your son is amazing... he is so talented and so kind.... you should tell him that more often." I said as I turned and walked away.

It was soon time to drop them off and I let out a sigh as my mother hugged me.

"It was so good to see you again." She said softly.

"It was good seeing you too." I said softly.

She sent me a smile and then walk d away, leaving em to my thoughts. After dropping them off we left for Starfleet to drop off Alex.

"So what do you think of him?" Ben asked with a frown.

"I don't trust him. Something about him... worries me." I said softly.

"I know the feeling. I have Peter and Henry keeping a close eye on him."

"Now that your father is gone... can we talk about what you said?"

He let out a sigh and motioned for me to follow him. We made it to his room and he set down.

"I know you probably think me a coward and want to leave-"

"No, I could never want to leave and you aren't a coward... Ben.. I-."

"Captain! The is Henry! We have a problem! Alex is no longer on the ship!" The com called cutting me off.

"Where is he?" Ben asked as he rushed to the com.

"He's on the planet... with Kirk and the others."

My eyes went wide and I met Ben's eyes.

"Take us back now!" Ben ordered.

Lt. Wakeman Jr. (Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें