Chapter:- 4

Daniya's POV:

I was shocked on his name. How can it be possible? I shook my head. He is getting married to someone else and here I'm thinking about him. Me and my foolishness. I heard Maulvi Sahab again asking.

"Do you Daniya Zayan Khan daughter of Zayan Faraz Khan accept Affaq Khan son of Zaid Zareef Khan in your Nikah?" And again my breath hitched. He again took his name. That means I'm getting  married to him. To the one I gave my heart. My heart started beating fast. He will be my soulmate. My life partner. My husband. Tears rolled down on my cheeks as I closed my eyes. Happiness. That's what I'm feeling right now. I was thinking all this when I felt a tug on my hand. I looked down and found it was Mom's hand. I looked at her from the veil and she was looking at me with worried eyes.

"Answer it Angel." She said smiling at me with teary eyes and I nodded.

"I-I D-d-do." I don't know why I stuttered. Maulvi Sahab asked one more time and I answered with fresh tears rolling down and heart beating crazily. I closed my eyes when I felt all the men present in the room placing their hands on my head giving me blessings. And it wasn't hard to recognize the hands which held mine to make me stand. The same hands which taught me to walk. The same hands which wiped my tears when I cried. The same hands which drown me in peaceful sleep by running in my hairs. The same hands which rubbed my back to console me. My Dad's hand and Grandpa's hands. I came back to reality when I felt someone wiping my tears. I looked up and saw Mom and Bushi Appi. They both smiled shaking their head.

"You'll ruin my hard work dear." I heard Aunt Bi's voice and chuckled. Mom wiped my tears and asked.

"Are you happy?" I nodded smiling.

"How do you know?" I asked after sometime.

"Bushi told us." She said pointing at Appi who was sitting beside me holding my hands. She smiled widely when she found me looking at her.

"Don't cry little girl. Or else Affaq won't be able to recognize you." She said smirking and I chuckled looking down. But my heart beat increased with the thought that how will I face? I mean we never talked like other cousins. We always avoided each other. I mean I avoided him always. And started running from him more when I started creating feelings for him. I don't know how will we talk? I'm damn nervous.

"Appi now you also sit beside her. After Affaq's consent we'll leave for hall." I heard Raniya's voice. I looked at my both friends who were looking so beautiful in their dresses. I bet Rabiya would have made boys crazy for her if there was no section between girls and boys. She is wearing light blue top with same lehenga with pink dupatta on her shoulder. It's looking very beautiful on her and we got shocked when she said that she made the dress by herself.

(Rabiya's dress

(Rabiya's dress.)

And Dua is already engaged with her cousin. So he will go crazy because he is also coming here. Well he is Amir Chachu's son. Rahil. I think you all know him. He is Jack Chachu's friend. And his wife is Rebab Chachi. Dua talked about her earlier. She is also a Gynecologist.