Chapter:- 16

Third Person's POV:

He was sitting in his room doing something in his laptop with a big smile as he was thinking about his girl. It's her birthday in some days and he wants to gift her something but what he don't know.

"Man, it's so hard to choose a gift for a girl." He said to himself.

"But she is your girl not any random girl. And don't forget that she loves you so she will accept whatever you gift her. Even a single Dairy milk will be a biggest gift for her." His mind said and he nodded.

"You are right though. And she is crazy. She will keep that Dairy Milk for her whole life saying I gifted her. She is crazy." He said smiling widely. He again got busy in his works when his phone made a voice. He got confused.

"Is she out? But she said she will go home directly?" He said to himself taking his mobile but his eyes widened when he found his girl's location at a very dangerous place. His heart beat fastened looking at the location. He took his car keys and went out of his apartment. He took tte driving seat and speeded up. His heart was beating in fear. Fear of loosing his girl. She is his only family. She is his life.

"Be safe, Babe. Or else I'll die if something happens to you." He whispered to himself driving crazily. He reached after it felt like years. He went out of the car and walked towards where that red pin was taking him. He found the exact place but there was nothing. Only the trees around. Nothing else. He found her ring on the ground with a beautiful necklace. The necklace also has a tracker.

"That means only she is not kidnapped. Someone else is also with her." He said to himself. 

"And the one who took them is very tricky." His mind said and he nodded.

"But he is not smarter than me. Let's see how he get out of my radar." He said to himself smirking evilly. He kept the ring and the necklace in his pocket and walked towards his car. As he was about to sit inside his phone rang. He took out and picked the call at once.

"Yes sir." He said.

"Ron I'm sending you the location. Just follow that. Daniya, Abeer and Justy have been kidnapped. I think you'll have the location as you put the tracker in Justy's ri-" The person was saying and he cut him off.

"Sir I'm here only. But they are not here. I found both the trackers here. Not girls. The man is very tricky sir. But don't worry. I'll save them. For that I'll have to track their phone but I don't have anything here." He said and the person sighed.

"I'm sending my team where you are. Just don't go anywhere. And after tracking their phone contact me. I'll also try to do something from here." The person said and then after some more instruction he hung up. He entered in his car and looked at his wallpaper where his girl was pecking his cheek and he had big smile on his lips. He smiled.

"Don't be scared, Babe. Your Ron will come to rescue you from there and give that person a painful death." He said caressing her face.

Daniya's POV:

"Don't you dare to touch me." I said swatting the monsters hands away. He laughed.

"Laugh as much as you want. Because your destruction is near." I said glaring at him and he smirked.

"Who will come to save you? Your husband? Oh god. I'm waiting for him you know. So that I can kill him." He said smirking and my breath hitched. No don't be scared, girl. The girls behind you are more scared. I nodded.

"Keep dreaming. Because the man who is going to die is you. And no one else." I said smirking at him but I was afraid from inside.

"We'll get to know." He said and went out closing the door behind him. I looked at the girls and sighed finding them looking at the doorway all scared.