Chapter:- 6

Affaq's POV:

"Here Bhai. Take your clothes and get ready in another room." Justice said giving me my dress. 

"But why?" I asked.

"What why? Your bride is getting ready here. Room is very crowded and busy." She said pushing me out. I huffed.

"Okay. I'm going. No need to push me." I said and she chuckled while closing the door. Wow. Now even I was pushed out of my own room.

"It's not Your room. It's her room also."  My mind said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know. You no need to tell me." I said inwardly and entered in another room only to find Azaan, Zain, Aman and Daniyal already there.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked looking at them.

"To give you company." Dani said smiling and I chuckled.

"Who is with Aahi?" I asked placing my clothes on the bed.

"Joe, Aqib and kiddies." Azaan answered passing me the towel. I took it and went to take shower. After taking shower I went out and found four of them busy in their works. Daniyal was busy in tying his shoe laces. Azaan was buttoning up his jacket's buttons. Zain and Aman were busy in their phones. I shook my head.

"Come on Bhai. Get ready fast. We don't have much time left. It's 8 already. We have to reach there by 8:30." Daniyal said and I nodded. I got ready and looked at them who were smiling looking at me.

"I'm sure my twin will have hard time looking away from you." Dani said and all laughed while I smiled. I sighed thinking about today's morning. I know I did wrong with her but I was hurt with her statement. I know I took it wrong but still I was hurt.

"Let's go or else we'll be late." Azaan said.

"Are we going directly to the hall?" I asked them and they nodded.

"Yes. Why? Do you want to go somewhere else also?" Zain asked.

"Won't I get to see my bride?" I asked and they all rolled their eyes.

"You can see her after coming back. Now let's go." Dani said rolling his eyes and I pouted. I have to see my beautiful bride. Then we left for the hall.

Daniya's POV:

"Your man is going crazy. He wants to see you girl." Dua said smirking at me while I looked down smiling.

"Oh hoo. Someone is blushing." I heard Raniya's voice and all laughed.

"Shut up girls." I said smiling. After sometime Aunt Bi came smiling.

"Oh my. You are looking beautiful." She said smiling and I chuckled.

"Appi?" I asked about Bushi Appi.

"She is all ready. Don't worry. You both will enter in the hall together." Mumma said and I nodded. Then Aunt Bi started doing my make-up and after whole 2 hours of tortures she stopped.

"You are looking like a fairy." Aali Chachi said kissing on my head. I smiled. Then she made me stand in front of the mirror and I was really looking beautiful. I was wearing white blouse with heavy works pairing it with white lehenga which has pink designs on it. A heavy white dupatta on my head and a pink dupatta with same designs on lehenga on my left shoulder. They made me wear a lot of jeweleries which was making look beautiful also but it was very heavy.