Chapter:- 14

Daniya's POV:

I was looking at him who was silent after hearing the name. Why is he silent? Is he not happy?

"Aren't you happy? Have you already chosen any groom for her?" I asked and he looked at me.

"It's not like that, love. I'm her brother. And I'm damn happy that she loves him. He is perfect for her. But I don't think I can give her happiness to her. And I can't take his happiness away from him. He is my brother." He said but I was looking at him in confusion.

"In which language are you talking? I'm not getting anything. Whose happiness are you talking about?" I asked and he sighed.

"Our Zahi loves Aqib but Aqib doesn't love her. He loves someone else." He said and I'm more confused now. I didn't see wrong that day.

"No you are wrong. You are mistaken. He loves our Zahi. I know very well. They love each other." I said as I remember the day he was looking at her without blinking his eyes.

"No, Sunshine. He loves someone else. Azaan told me." He said and now I think he is right. Because Azaan and Aqib are soulies. They know each other very well.

"When?" I asked.

"Before our marriage. Aqib was silent don't know why so I asked Azaan. He said he loves someone and he don't if she loves him back or not. So he was upset about that." He said and I smiled.
"That's where you missed the main point, love. He said he loves someone. He didn't tell you the name of the girl. And of course he won't. How can he tell that Aqib loves Zahi to you directly. You can freak out, right? After all you are her brother." I said and he nodded while a big smile formed on his lips.

"You are so smart, love. So so so smart." He said showering my face with his kisses and I giggled.

"But who will help us?" I asked pouting my lips.

"Bushi will help us." He said smiling widely and I smiled. I want this smile to never leave his face.

"But what about our Azaan. He has not confessed his feelings yet." He said and I chuckled.

"We'll think about that also. But for now let's sleep. I have university tomorrow." I said hugging him tightly. I was very scared when I heard that Sudheer's useless talks. I just walked out of there because I didn't want to hear his answer. I was afraid that he might believe him. But I forgot this is my sweet husband who is brought up by Mumma and Papa. The most beautiful couple on this earth.

"Today my wife is in a romantic mood. Not bad." I heard him saying and chuckled.

"You know, Sunshine. What I loved the most when you were pouring your heart?" He asked securing me in his embrace. I looked at him and shook my head.

"You said you trust me the most. You called me 'Love'. And you said that I'm your life. I loved all these things." He said smiling widely making my eyes widened. I thought he didn't notice. But he did.

"I didn't say that." I said batting my lashes but hiccupped and he chuckled. I smiled looking down.

"Can you please call me 'Love' one more time?" He asked and I shook my head placing my head on his chest.

"Please, love. Please." He said pouting his lips and I just wanted to do something crazy but shook my head.

"Poor me. My wife doesn't love me." He said and my eyes widened.

"Hey I love y- Ice cream. I love chocolate. I love Mom and Dad. I love everyone." I said and my heart was beating fast because I was just about to confess my love for him. Idiot. Stupid. I was calling these to myself okay.