Chapter:- 7

Daniya's POV:

"Mumma what do I have to make for dessert?" I asked as I entered in the kitchen. It's been a week of our marriage and still Mumma doesn't let me enter in the kitchen. Well, I haven't made dessert yet. Because after Sunday I started going to university and come late at home. She orders me to rest and that's how the night falls. But today I'll make dessert anyhow.

"I told you to rest. You went to college at 9 in the morning and came after 5:30. So take rest." She said kissing on my head.

"How many days Mumma? It's my daily routine and it doesn't make me tired that much. And one day I have to make right? Then why not today?" I said pouting my lips and she smiled.

"Then you can make something on Sunday." She said smiling.

"Till that time I have to sit and eat only. Can't I help you?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No you can't." She said again chopping onion on chopper pad.

"But I can't see you doing all works alone." I said sitting on the slab.

"I'm there with Mom, Bhabhi. Don't worry." I heard Zahi's voice. She entered in the kitchen with a big smile on her face. I smiled while she kissed on both of our cheeks. I chuckled. I still couldn't ask the reason behind her sadness that day. She was silent the whole day.

"Yes. Zahi is with me. And don't forget that she cooks with the same speed of your Mom." Mumma said and we chuckled. Then they both started cooking something which I don't know and we were talking also. After sometime Nani also joined us. Nana has gone to spend sometime with his friends who are my all Grandpas.

"What's going on ladies?" We heard Papa's voice.

"Nothing. Just preparing dinner and talking." Mumma said and he nodded.

"Aman is outside busy in his books but where is the elder one?" He asked and I shook my head Zahi not to say where actually he has gone. Papa will give him a good scoldings.

"Went to office Dad." She said and I sighed.

"Has he not yet returned back home?" He asked raising his brows.

"Zaid. Do you think he will come this early?" Mumma said and he nodded.

"He should now. He has one more person waiting for him at home." He said kissing on my forehead. I smiled.

"Who will make him understand that, Dad?" Zahi said and he nodded.

"I'll talk to him." He said smiling and I chuckled.

'You are in trouble, hubby. Papa is smiling that means he is planning something.' I thought to myself. I saw Papa leaving the kitchen when I called him.

"Papa." He turned to me with smile on his face.

"What happened dear?" He asked.

"Don't do anything to him please. You all gave him leave to spend time with me but I was the one who was not at home. And you gave him leave for one week and he was at home all the time. With you all and with me also. So let him go to office Papa. He might have missed many works for one week." I said and he sighed.

"Okay I'm not doing anything but he comes at 10. He should come back home few hours early now." He said and I sighed.

"I'll talk to him Papa. Don't worry. I promise I'll make him come at 6 of the evening." I said smiling and he chuckled.

"That would be the latest news of this era Bhabhi." Zahi said smiling widely and I chuckled.

"Then let's make it the latest news, little girl." I said winking at her while all laughed.