Chapter:- 8

Third Person's POV:

He came out of his office with a big smile on his face. He always used to spend his time with his family but from last some weeks he is busy in learning about business that's why he isn't able to spend his time. He entered in his car and rested his head on headrest with closed eyes.

"Ahh!! I'm so tired. I need Mom's magical head massage." He whispered to himself.

"You'll get that once you reach your house. And you'll reach your house when you'll start the car." His mind said and he sighed. After some minutes he started his car. He was driving his car with a big smile when he saw someone coming towards his. He tried to stop his car but couldn't and the person fell down. His heart beat increased. He ran his fingers in his hairs.

"Ya Allah!" He said getting out of the car. He reached near the person but was shocked seeing the person. His eyes widened seeing her. Yes it was a girl.

"Oh god. A girl. She is unconscious. What should I do now?" He asked looking at her. He looked around but the road was empty. It was 10:30 of the night so it was not much crowded.

"Take her to the hospital idiot. Can't you see? She is unconscious." His mind said and he nodded. He picked her up and placed her on the back seat. After closing the door he went to his seat and started driving towards his Grandpa's hospital. As he reached he picked her up in his arms and went to the doctor he can trust the most.

"Doctor Uncle." He called as he saw him coming from a room. But the doctor was shocked finding him there with a girl.

"What happened son?" He asked as they walked in an empty room and he placed the girl on the bed.
"Don't know. She was hit by my car and lost her senses." He said but the doctor was looking at the girl very keenly.

"You go outside son. I'll just check her and let you know her condition." Doctor said and he nodded. He left the room but his mind was thinking about many possibilities. He was tapping his feet on the ground which was a proof that he is scared and nervous. After sometime Doctor came out and he ran towards her.

"Uncle how's she? There's not much injury because of the hit, right? Uncle please tell me. No fractures, right?" He asked looking at the doctor.

"Son, call any girl from your family. Then I'll tell you about her condition. Fast." Doctor said patting his and he looked at him confused but nodded. He took out his phone and called his twin.

"Hey twiny." He heard his sister.

"Dan come to the Sahil Dada's hospital right now." He said and hung up. Because he know she will ask hundred questions.

Daniya's POV:

"Hospital?" I said and many negative thoughts started roaming in my mind.

"What happened, love?" I heard his voice and looked at him who held my hand.

"Dani called and told me to come to Sahil Dada's hospital as soon as possible." I said looking at him and his eyes widened.

"What? Let's go there." He said and turned the car.

"I'm scared Affaq. Is someone not well at home? But we had a gathering last night. Everyone was okay. Alhamdulillah." I said and my heart was beating in fear.

"No one is ill, Sunshine. Everyone is okay. We'll get to know once we reach there." He said holding my hand tightly. He was consoling me but I know he is scared too. He loves them alot. We reached the hospital and after parking the car we entered. He called someone and asked.

"Floor boy?" Oh he is talking to Dani.

"Okay. We'll be there." He said and hung up. He took my hand and entered in the lift. He pressed the 6 number button. That means he is on 6th floor. We reached the floor and after sometime we found him pacing out of a room.