Chapter:- 13

Affaq's POV:

"Hamid can you give that file to me?" I asked him looking at him who was doing something in a file.

"Here sir." He passed me the file smiling and I smiled back.

"How's your Mom now, boy?" I asked as he took a leave for few days because she was not doing well.

"She is fine sir, Alhamdulillah." He said smiling and I nodded. Then we got busy in our works. Around 5 or something, I called him to explain about the new deal which we have to sign. When I was explaining, my eyes fell on my computer where I saw Ms.Pooja stopping a guy.

"What's happening there?" I asked to myself.

"Let me check sir." Hamid said and went out. He went out and talked to him. But he is a hell stubborn man. After sometime Hamid came with an annoying face.

"Sir he is not listening to anyone. He is adamant to talk to you but he hasn't taken any appointment." He said gritting his teeth and I sighed.

"Then send him back. I don't talk without appointment." I said and he nodded.

"Okay sir." He said and was about to open the door when it opened by someone and came the psycho guy.

"I want to talk to you." He ordered. The nerve of this guy.

"First of all I don't know you. And you are barging in my office and ordering me that you have to talk to me that too without an appointment. Do you think I'll talk to you." I said getting up from my chair and walked towards him. He chuckled.

"But I think it's important. Your wife is important to you right? I wanna tell you something about her." He said making me more confused. How does he know my Sunshine?

"What about her?" I asked raising my brows.

"Do you know her?" He asked and now it's confirmed that he is an idiot.

"What kind of question is that?" I asked.

"Do you know she roam around the whole university with many boys? She is innocent just by look but a bi**h by personality. She has many boyfriends. And I'm one of them." He said smirking and I looked at him with raised brows fisting my hands.

"You don't know your wife. She has many boyfriends and has done many one night stands." He said and I was controlling my anger. 

"She is a characterless girl." He said and I closed my eyes to calm myself.

"Done with your blabbering?" I asked smiling at him and he was taken aback.

"Huh?"

"Are you done? The door is behind you. You can unlock the door and leave the room. Hamid show him the way to the lift and lead him out of the office." I said smiling at him who was looking at me with wide eyes. I chuckled.

"What? What are you looking at? You thought I'll believe you? Who are you man? I don't know you and no one trusts a stranger, right?" I said and he was still in shock.

"I trust my wife more than anyone in this world. What you said about her, she is totally an opposite of those things. You said she has many boyfriends, but I think you have many girlfriends. You said she has done many one night stand, but I think you have done many of them. You said she is a characterless girl, but I think you are the one who is characterless here. She is one pure soul on this earth. I don't trust a stranger. I trust that person who has been beside me from many years. I know her from the day she was born. I won't trust these words about her even if she says these from her mouth. So you can go from here with your evil mind because I'm not going to fall in your trap. You made a flop plan." I said smirking at him and then turned to Hamid and said. "Hamid open the door for him. I don't think he'll be able to open it. He is in shock." I said walking towards my chair with a smile on my face.