prologue

A man with a pig mask walked along a path leading out of a town. The man had a cozy, red, fur lined coat, loose grey pants, heavy boots, and a thin golden crown perched on top of his pig mask, miraculously not falling off.

The town he was calmly walking out of was also ablaze, plumes of smoke rising into the air for all to see, horrifying screams of dying townspeople able to be heard from miles away.

It's a hard life, committing genocide, thought Technoblade, as he walked away from the town. Well, it's not really hard, but it does get tiring after a while. Boring. He reached the town gates, and saw a guard at the gates, gaping at his town, too stunned to move. The figure of another seemed to have shocked the guard out of it, however.

"H-hey!" the guard stuttered. Techno rolled his eyes, and stabbed his diamond sword right through the guard. The guard didn't even get the chance to react before he poofed into a cloud of dust and items. Techno sighed for the millionth time that day.

"More blood for the blood god," he muttered in a monotone voice, void of any conviction. Techno didn't know why he was here, to be honest. All he knew is that one day, he woke up on the edge of a town with his outfit, pig mask and crown and all, knowing that his name was Techoblade, and something, some upper deity, was strongly urging him to commit genocide.

"Sounds cool," he had said, then he merrily went into the town and killed everyone.

Then that upper deity, the blood god, as he's dubbed it, led him to another town, and killing everyone there was almost as fun as the first time.

The third, fourth, and fifth times?

Not really.

By the eighth town, Techno was bored out of his mind, and he felt that the upper deity was also getting pretty bored, like him. They trudged along the path, with Techno grumbling complaints under his breath. It was another hour until a line of buildings appeared on the horizon, and Techno groaned, out of patience to kill the clowns.

Then, suddenly, he had an idea.

What if, he thought, I don't kill them instantly? The presence in his head seemed to express disapproval. 

No, no, Techno thought. We don't kill them all instantly, but we kill some of them to make an example, then establish a tyranny, and intimidate them all to death usin' the deaths of all their friends! How's that sound?. The deity seemed to perk excitedly at the idea, and Techno smirked.

"I guess that's what we're doin' next," he casually said out loud, twirling his diamond sword in his hand.

The town won't know what hit them.

------

HELLO WELCOME THANKS FOR GIVING THIS THING A CHANCE! :D

will say it again, story inspiration from ♡ not even close ♡  by anxioustina! give it a read, it's real good

things you might want to know: 

prologue is short, i plan for average chapters to be ~1000 words long each

i also plan for at least one update every week, a promise i will try not to break

read my profile for more info if you want it

thanks now have fun reading! :)

(edit as of oct/26/2020: please check my profile for more information :(