General, Important Announcement

The following announcement was made in July 30th, both on Quotev and Ao3. Changes mentioned will also be applicable on this site.

As for the stories mentioned that have not yet been posted on here, I will be doing that starting today, following the usual schedule until all stories are caught up with my main (Quotev) site!

• • •

Hello!

So, as the title says, this is a general announcement, meaning it will be posted on all of my stories. 

First off, and before we go anywhere, I will say this: I'm not deleting anything, just thinking over how I want to approach my ideas and better implement them into my fanfics.

If you've happened to read any of my previous fanfics before they got deleted/remade, you might've noticed I've become very, very critical of my writing, to the point where I stop the story when I notice I'm not content enough with what I'm delivering.

For that reason, along with my poor health and the time constraints caused by it, I will be placing the following stories on-hold for a full month (meaning to return on early September, after I edit all current chapters to better fit my newest quality criteria, create a set of buffer chapters again, and continue with the usual weekly updates after it):

Grey Tones, Clear Tones (A fluffy and wholesome, adventure and romance Steven Universe fanfic/short story. Feels like it could have a lot more potential if I managed to re-edit the chapters.)

Lovesick, Lovelorn (Mafiatale AU fanfic set in the 1920s. I love historical fiction, but I haven't been able to demonstrate it properly enough through here.)

Happily, Candidly (Horrortale AU fanfic/short story. Again, I love horror and all things macabre, but I haven't been able to demonstrate it properly through here either. My writing's become way too fluffy for that, lol.)

The following two have kept the most consistent schedule, and shall keep on being that way, since I'm pretty happy/proud with how they've turned out:

Transmission, Intermission (Silly but serious Undertale fanfic discussing morals, judgment, and a bunch more other things.)

White Lilies, Pink Lilies (Gay Princesses™. That's it.)

The following other two will return this week with their regular update schedule:

Night Sky, Night Fall (Beastars fanfic discussing topics similar to those present in Transmission, Intermission.)

Yearning, Learning (Gay Princesses™, part two.)

And that's about it with this announcement! To summarize, 4 out of 7 stories will continue to update as usual, while the other 3 remaining will return in a month or so, progressively as I edit and write out more buffer chapters for them.

With that being said, thank you for reading until here! It's like 3 am currently and I'm seriously sleep deprived, so I'm signing out for today, lol.

Take care and stay safe out there, everyone. :-)