General, Important Announcement 2

Ok, so... Hello again. 🙋

I'm sure everyone's just as tired as I am of these announcements/changes, so I'll keep it short:

Since I continue to be highly critical over my writing, keep getting sick, and my responsibilities both as a student and a tutor have increased, above is my (hopefully) final and newest schedule according to all those changes!

Also, to avoid cluttering my fanfics with announcements, author's notes, extras and the like, I'll be using symbols at the bottom of the story/end of a chapter to notify when I'll be taking a break, and extras will be moving over to a separate book! And I'll most likely be deleting all the announcements and author's notes I made so far (with the exception of the 2 'General, Important Announcement[s]'), so that it'll be easier to read through the stories.

Symbol Chart:

••• means I'm placing the story on-hold for 1 week.

°°° means I'm placing the story on-hold for 2 weeks.

♪♪♪ means I'll be updating the story twice that week.

××× means I'll be placing the story on-hold until winter vacation.

If there's no symbol available at the bottom, then that means updates will continue as normal!

And that's about it with this announcement! Take care, and stay safe out there. :-)