Sanjie, Aniah & Sander

I was sitting under a tree, weeping when someone spoke in front of me. I halted sobbing and brightened to discern a boy around my age, reputation, and was giving me an illogical glance.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

I instantly rubbed my rips. "I-I'm not crying." I denied.

I was appalled when he leans in front of me. He smiled. "You are."

"I said I'm not." I withheld it again.

"Do you heed telling me why? I'm willing to listen, little lady." He continued.

I sough. He won't quit unless I tell him why. So I indicated to him the teddy bear that was been destroyed by a ton of guys, who were older than me, an hour ago. I don't know why they're constantly taunting me because I did frivolity awry.

He gently grabbed my teddy bear and began examining it. "Who did this?" He severely raised a question.

"A ton of guys, who were older than me," I replied.

He gazed at it. "Is it okay with you, if I borrow this? I'm just going to remedy this." He asked again.

I directly nodded. "You can give it back to me when you're done rectifying it," I told.

He smiled at me and took something out from his pocket, to my surprise it was a hankie. He gave it to me.

"Wipe your rips. You'll get ghastly if you don't wipe it." He teasingly said.

I scowled and ratified it, then began wiping my tears. I noticed while I was wiping, he kept gazing at me and smiling like a fool.

So I halted. "Why are you smiling?" I confusingly asked.

He giggled. "I just find you beautiful."

I redden at what he said and looked away. "I'm not beautiful." I rectified.

His face went serious. "Who told you?" He asked.

"Everyone." I promptly replied.

I was stunned when he cupped his hands around my face. What's he doing?

"Whoever told you that, don't appreciate a substantial elegance of a woman." He said.

I got appall by what he said. Is he for real?

"Every woman has their beauty. Other people who don't admire every woman's beauty were random. So stop telling yourself that you're not beautiful because that's not true. In my eyes, you're beautiful. Speculate me when I say it."

I... I don't know what to say. Was he really serious? Are those words were neighborly? I hope so...

"You're beautiful, so be positive, little lady." He proceeded. I stayed amazed by his phrases.

"Now, I think we're a perfect match!"

My eyes broadened. "H-Ha?"

He giggled. "You're gorgeous and I'm handsome. We're a perfect match!" He said again. I don't know what to answer.

"I'm serious. Believe me when I say you're beautiful. I only tell the truth here." He said and raised his right hand, an indication that he was confiding in the fact.

"Y-You're too serious." I clamored.

"Because I'm telling the truth." He said. I didn't answer... I just stared at him.

"So when I say we're a perfect match, we are." He proceeded with.

"D-Do you like me?" I hastily asked him.

He smiled. "Of course! Who wouldn't like you?" He replied. I was appalled for the nth time.

"Wait! You're blushing!" He cried.

I was surprised at what he said, so I instantly coated my face because I was flustered. Oh My Gosh!

"Don't wrap your face. I want to see you blushing, it's cute!" He argued and began yanking my hands away from my face.

He smiled when he saw my face. Why was I blushing? Who is this boy?

I admit he's handsome. Black-haired boy. Sharp nose. Fair skin. Rosy lips. Taller than me. Oh my! What am I saying? I shouldn't say these things.

"Hey, I like you, little girl. Do you like me too?"

"W-What?" I inquired him in skepticism.

"Do you like me too?" He begged then.

I looked away. "O-Of course!" I retorted.

Then the next thing I knew, he was hugging me. I was appall. My heart was battering. There's something in my belly.

"Then we're a perfect match!" He said then looked at me. He halted hugging me.

"You live here?" I altered the subject. I only want to know because I solely saw him today.

He shook his head. "My grandparents. We're just visiting them, and I'm with my cousin." He replied. I gradually nodded.

"Do you dwell here?" He asked me.

I nodded and he smiled again.

"I hope to see you next summer." He said.

"I'm not fleeing in this place," I replied.

He laughed. "I was wishing for that."

I also laughed and lent him a thumbs-up.

"By the way, what's your name?" He asked.

I smiled. "Just call me Phani."

He smiled and deliberately nodding his head while muttering my name.

"How about you?" I asked.

"My name's San—" Before he could finish. Someone called him.

He glanced behind to see a woman waving at him and standing next to a car together with another boy...maybe around our age.

"Let's go home!" The woman told.

"Coming!" He yelled. Then he looked back at me.

He smiled. "I have to leave. It was pleasant meeting you, Phani. I'll just lend your teddy back after I'm done fixing it."

I nodded and lent him a small smile. I wish he wouldn't leave, but he has to.

"See you next time, Phani." He told and stood up.

But before he could turn his back on me, he waved and smiled at me again. Then he swiveled and ran towards the woman.

My smile receded as the car began and drove to I don't know. I sough because I know it'll take months for us to see each other again. I looked down at my hand and I was still clasping the hankie he gave me a while ago. Oh my! I forgot to give it back to him!

Well he said, he'll go back and he was looking forward to discerning me again, and so I was. He was like my first ever friend. He admires me. He says that I'm beautiful. I believe in him.

I'll just wait for him to come back, then I'll give his hankie back. He pledged to fix my teddy bear and I can't wait to see it okay again.

My name's Zephaniah. I'm seven years old and it's remarkable for me to say this because I'm still a kid and I shouldn't be thinking about this based on my age but, I think I'm in love at first sight with the person named "San".