Chapter 3

Sander kept his words. One month passed when He and Sanjie began dropping me off at my place. If one of them was busy, the other person will drop me off, they're shifting. I'm the topic of the school and I wanted to avert people but I can't. They've been talking about me since they saw me being with them. Those two men already knew my friends and they're like somehow socializing with us. Believe it or not, Sander's joining our company and he was having fun. He may not tell but, I can see that he was getting a kick out of it.

Sanjie told me one time when were inside the car that, Sander's changing. Imagine, it's just a month and he's already altering. Probably my friends were right. It was a blessing to Sander Callum Pangilinan. I concede with what Sanjie said because I could also see Sander's changing, he began to be talkative but when with me.

"So huhulaan na naman natin kung sino ang susundo mamaya sa soon-to-be Mrs. Pangilinan," Maxi told.

Lorraine laughed. "I bet it would be, Sanjie." She replied.

"I think it's Sander," Maxi argued, and they began laughing.

The Pangilinan cousins started to open up and tell something about themselves and it wasn't hard to know more about them. Certainly, they're fun to be with and one of them takes you out whenever we have free time. It's not a date that you were guys thinking, it's just a friendly date but when I'm with Sander, I feel like he's taking me out on a date. What do I feel whenever Sanjie's taking me out? I feel pleased and leisurely at the same time.

Now, Maxi and Lorraine are doing the bet of who's gonna drive me home after class, and whoever wins will receive a cash prize. Ever since those two started driving me home, these two also started a bet. I don't get these girls sometimes.

"Oh My Gosh!" I heard Maxi shrieked.

Lorraine and I looked at her and gave her a troubled look.

"Bakit?" Lorraine asked.

"Sanjie's here," Maxi murmured to us.

I leaped out of my chair. "H-Ha?" I asked in skepticism.

Lorraine looked at me. "Siya yung susundo sa'yo? Eh, hindi pa naman nagsisimula yung last subject natin ah."

I didn't reply to her and began walking to Sanjie, who's waving at me. The girls in my classroom began giving me scowls.

"Zephaniah!" Sanjie happily called my name while waving at me.

"H-Hi! What are you doing here?" I asked him as I went out of the classroom.

"I came here to see you." He replied.

My heart's whipping fast. I felt my cheeks were burning. My classmates who were standing behind me began murmuring but I didn't mind them.

"You're blushing." I heard him said.

I instantly looked away. Oh My Gosh! He saw that?! It's a fluster!

"I-I'm not!" I cried out.

He laughed and messed with my hair. "So, let's go?" He asked.

I looked at him. "Ha? Hindi pa nagsisimula yung last subject namin." I told.

"You mean with Mister Gonzales? He's not feeling adequate today."

"H-How did you kn—"

He smiled. "—Sander and I memorized your schedule. Mister Gonzales was also our History teacher and he's not around here today." He clarified.

Okay? That explains why they knew where I was.

The next thing I knew was, Sanjie entered the classroom and I was surprised. Girls started to shriek in enthusiasm because only Sanjie entered our classroom. I don't know why. It's even too late to stop him.