Chapter 7

Everything went back to normal after that and Sanjie went back to school and acted like his absence didn't happen. I'm glad to know that he's okay and started being friendly to everyone again. Sanjie and I were still close, and he told me that he still likes me, and what he felt for me will never change. How about Sander and him? Well, they're okay again and talked about what happened before. They elucidated that they don't despise each other but, I can feel that they're still vying with each other.

They're still driving me home although I told them, that Manong Ben will pick me up at school. They argued about it, so I quit arguing with them. I don't want to contend with them because they'll still win.

Everything went back to the way it was and I don't want to happen again because it was exhausting. I admit that dealing with the Pangilinan cousins was tiring but, I will never give up on them. They really mean to me and I don't want to lose any of them.

But as everything's going back to normal, I realized that I'm falling deeper into Sanjie. I know I shouldn't because I'm into Sander, but I couldn't stop it.

I talked to my parents about it and they're helping me. They told me to be credible with my feelings and to both of them. They deserve to know, so I should tell them what I feel. I shouldn't be keeping this from myself. They also have feelings and I don't want to hurt them. I have to be honest with myself. I need to listen to what my heart tells, of who I am really in love with. I hate being stuck in selecting between mind and heart.

But I think I already know who I'm really in love with. I'm just scared of conceding it to myself because I don't want to damage anyone's feelings, for their only intention is to love me. I was told to follow my heart but I have to take my brain with me.

I hope that whatever my decision will be, would lead me to the right path and should make me feel that I didn't regret this decision. I wanna make myself happy and I know by making the right decision was for me.

And I just hope that one of them would understand why I choose him. I'm just waiting for the right time to tell them.

I hope that whatever happens, that one person will stay friends with me until he found the right girl for him.

Sander Callum and Sanjie Wilhelm, the Pangilinan cousins. I think I already know who to choose, and believe me, when I say, I don't have any intention of hurting you.

"Where are we going?" I asked Sander while we're inside his car.

It was our vacant time and Sander told me that we're going out because Sanjie's busy with his practice in their dance club. I once saw him dancing when our school had a program, and he dances gracefully. He can also sing, but he didn't join to glee club in our school. Maybe because his heart is into dancing. I also saw him playing some musical instruments, like guitar, piano, drums, and violin.

"You'll know." He replied.

So I quit asking and thinking where we were off to. And after a couple of minutes, his car halted at their grandma's garden.

He opened the car door for me and I get out of his car. I looked at him and he was smiling at the garden entrance.

"Why are we here?" I asked confusingly.

"Let's go inside." He said instead of replying to my question.

He grabbed my hand and we both walked inside their grandmother's garden. I feel giddy because of what he did. Well, I still like Sander but I guess I like Sanjie even more.

We halted at the fountain and Sander excused himself to go and get something, so I let him. So I sat on the fountain while waiting for him.

"I recall when Sanjie and I were still kids, our grandpa used to tell us, if there's a woman who's special to us, we'll bring that woman here and tell them the reason why."