1

Laramelia Karmina Jareesha Bailey was Born April 25th 1980 to Zarmilla Joyce Gray and Dexter Jonah Bailey.

May 10th 1990

    Laramelia was in her bed fast asleep as she was asleep she started to drift into a dream.In the dream she was in Manhattan,New York City and she was 20 years old.In the dream she see's a guy with dark brown hair but couldn't see his face.In the dream she marries him and they live their entire lives together.Laramelia wakes up from the dream and wonders why she dreamnt that.

June 8th 1993

    Laramelia lays in her bed dreaming the same dream she had when she was 10yrs old.Laramelia awakes from the dream abd grabs her journal writing down.

June 8th 1993-Laramelia K. J. Bailey

Dear Journal

I had the dream again tonight of moving to Manhattan and meeting my forever person.I know it's stupid but...Is this a sign to one day move there?.

    As the years went on Laramelia graduated Washington DC highschool in 1997 at the age of 17 and went to Howard University for College.She studied Criminal Justice and soon after graduating college in 2000 at the top of her class at the age of 21 she worked with the FBI of Washington D.C. in June of  2013 at the age of 33 she got news from her parents that her grandmother thru her mom was ill and needed family to help her.Her parents decided to go live with her in her apartment.Laramelia decided since she made enough money to move she decided to Transfer to the Special Victims Unit of Manhattan and live in a near by apartment if she got in.A week later her acceptance email came thru and she began to pack her things as her parents were doing also.After saying bye to her FBI coworkers she began the almost 4 hour drive to the place she dreamnt of going when she was 10 years old.

After saying bye to her FBI coworkers she began the almost 4 hour drive to the place she dreamnt of going when she was 10 years old

-Laramelia's P.O.V September 30th 2013-

    As I drove to Manhattan driving my car behind my parents i can't help but think of the dreams I had of living here when I was little.How in the dream I married the love of my life and lived a fairy tale love.I know it's stupid to think the dream could come true but the dream is what driven me to love Manhattan.Maybe fate is bringing me here.After 4 long hours I make it to my rented apartment and unload the few bags i need.A bag of clothes,A bag of pictures and a bag of Toiletries and a bag with Silverware along with Plates and Bowls and Cups.I enter the apartment bringing my things in seeing my Bed and couch made it to the apartment in one piece.I place my bag of things for the kitchen on the table that came with the apartment.Afterwards I bring my toiletry bag to the bathroom and place it on the counter.I grab my bags of clothes and Pictures and put it in my bedroom knowing I'm gonna have a long day of shopping.I grab my notepad making a list.

*Microwave

*Coffeemaker

*Food

*TV