10

-October 23rd 2013-

    Rafael and I are sitting down on my couch in my apartment after he had opened his birthday gifts.

Rafael:Will you join me at my place for a movie?.

Lara:"Nods".Of course i will.Just let me go change.

    I walk into my bedroom and find me something to wear.I then change into a shirt and some black leggings.

    After changing my clothes I walk into the living room joining Rafael

Lara:Ready?.

Rafael:When you are.

    We leave and go to Rafael's apartment.When we get there Rafael brings his gift to his bedroom and walks back into the living room where I'm seated on the couch.

Rafael:Ladies choice.

Lara:It is your TV.

Rafael:It's to late to argue."Throws her the remote".Ladies go first.

Lara:"Chuckles".

    I go to Netflix and look thru the movies.As i look thru them I come across the perfect movie to watch.I click on it and the movie starts.

Rafael:Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory?.

Lara:It's a great movie Rafael.

Rafael:"Smirks".I'll go get Food and drinks.

    Rafael leaves as the Candy Man scene comes on.

(Bill:"Singing" Who can take a sunrise,Sprinkle it in dew,Cover it in chocolate,and a miracle or two?.)

Lara:"Singing".The candyman,The candyman can,The candyman can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.Who can take a rainbow,Wrap it is a sigh,Soak it in the sun,and make a strawberry lemon pie?.

(Children:The candyman?.)

Lara:"Singing".The candyman,The candyman can,The candyman can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.Willy Wonka makes,Everything he bakes,Satisfying and delicious,Talk about your childhood wishes,You can even eat the dishes.Who can take tomorrow,Dip it in a dream,Separate the sorrow
And collect up all the cream?.The candyman.

(Children:Willy Wonka can.)

Lara:"Singing".The candyman can,The candyman can cause he mixes it with love
And makes the world taste good,And the world tastes good cause the candyman thinks it should.

    Rafael walks back over to the couch with a bowl of popcorn and two cups of soda.He sits down smiling like he's about to say something.

Rafael:How am i not surprised you know the lyrics?."Smirks".

Lara:Oh shush you.

    We watch the entire movie and I can't help but think of Risa and the video again.I take the last sip of my soda as Rafael turns off the TV and puts the empty popcorn bowl in the sink.I sigh as i put the cup on the coffee table and Rafael walks over.