9

-October 23rd 2013-

Lara's P.O.V

Lara:Hopefully it's only for today.

Nick:I don't think the dress is that bad.

Lara:Thanks Nick.

Nick:"Nods".

Fin:Could use a lighter red but other than that it's great for Court.

Lara:Thanks Fin.But I don't think I can make it any lighter.My grandmother would notice."Chuckles".

I watch as Cragen and Rafael walk into the bullpen.No one sees him but he looks at me and smiles for a second but turns to follow Cragen who's already in his office.

Rafael's P.O.V

Almost 3 weeks ago SSA Laramelia Bailey joined the Special Victims Unit.The day I first saw her was when she was leaving the building and i held the door for her as I took in her beauty.While working our first case together we talked at La Bourbon as the song Summer Wine played on the radio.We talked for an hour but as it grew late i payed for our drinks and walked her home.We walked and Talked and we could for hours if we wanted to.After the case we went back to La Bourbon and talked and as a song came on the radio I asked her to dance.When we were dancing my heart was beating fast and I knew i was falling for her.With her Strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes she is a beautiful young woman.She's Intelligent,Funny,Caring and the list goes on.She never fails to surprise Me and the Team.Whenever I go to the precinct I try and catch a glimse of her which she looks over at me afterwards I just smile playing it off but I could look at her for hours if I could.Me and Cragen walk into the bullpen together talking and he goes to his office as the team are at their desks doing paper work and I look at Lara with a smile.I turn to walk to Cragen's office my heart still beating from looking at Laramelia is wearing today.I can't help but quietly talk to myself.

I can't help but quietly talk to myself

Rafael:"Muttering".Ella es hermosa y me estoy enamorando (She's gorgeous and i'm falling in love)

I compose myself and walk into Cragen's office.

Lara's P.O.V

At the trial I watch as Rafael is in Lawyer mode and it's still incredibly sexy to watch him even in this situation.This case has emotionally effected me but when ever I think or see Rafael I feel like everything's good again.Risa who is on the stand waits as Rafael stands up walking to her to start court.

Rafael:Ms. Richardson.What happened October 20th 2013?.

Risa:I had just gotten home from work.I saw Mr.Mathews pouring a liquid around my house as I got out of my car.I tried to stop him by grabbing his arm and he hit me.He took out a box of matches.I was yelling at him to stop and grabbed his arm again.He hit me and my husband holding my baby looked out the window yelling at him.Mr.Mathews lit a match throwing it in the liquid and the entire house went up in flames.He then drug me far away near a tree.I bit him screaming at him.I heard my husband scream and baby cry..."Sniffles".Mr.Mathews said that this is a lesson for putting him in jail and he left as I called 911.