5

Me and Olivia leave the hospital once Ally calmed down and got discharged.When we got to the precinct we were quiet till Cragen entered the bullpen.

Cragen:What happened?.

Olivia:She id'd Maxwell George.

Nick:He's still nowhere to be seen.Cops are looking out for him.

Munch:Barba handed me the arrest warrant."Puts it on Don's desk".

My heart flutters at Rafael's name.At that moment Fin gets a call answering it then puts the phone down.

Fin:Mr.George has been found.I'll be Going to his place to pick him up.

Cragen:Take Lara with you.

Me and Fin leave and we get to the location and Fin grabs him before he could get away.Fin knocks him against the wall.

Fin:Maxwell George NYPD Detectives Tutuola and Bailey."Handcuffs him".

Lara:You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.You have the right to an attorney.If you cannot afford an attorney one will be provided for you.Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?.

Max:"Nods".

Lara:Good.

We take Maxwell into the precinct.When we get there Fin puts him in an interrogation room then leaves.I watch thru the glass as Maxwell looks uncomfortable and i smirk as I walk to my desk.No longer than 5 minutes later Rafael walks into the precinct.

Rafael:Maxwell George?."To Cragen".

Cragen:In custody.

Cragen,Me,Fin and Rafael all walk to the two way glass in front of the interrogation room.

Cragen:Lara,Fin.You go in since your the arresting officers.

We nod as we walk to the door Fin opens it walking in as i look to Rafael who smirks at me as if saying good luck.I walk into the Interrogation room and sit down.Fin stands near the glass.

Lara:September 29th 2013

Max:That supposed to mean something?."Rolls eyes".

Lara:It should.You raped a woman that night.

Max:I did no such thing.This woman is telling lies.

Lara:We have footage of you putting your hand over her mouth guiding her into apartment.

Max:It wasn't me.

I take the photo from my pocket and set it down on the table in front of him.Max looks at it with a smirk.

Max:Woman is beautiful.Not as gorgeous as you tho.

I slam my hand onto the table staring at him.

Lara:You raped her.You took a moment of her life she will never get back.

Max:I want a Lawyer.

Lara:I hope you rot.

I walk out of the Interrogation room with Fin walking behind me and i see Rafael.Rafael looks at me with Empathy in his eyes but keeps a straight face.Rafael looks to Cragen.

Rafael:Lawyer will be in soon.I have arranged for Court tomorrow at 7am.

I walk to my desk as Fin walks to his.I sit down at my desk drinking my Coffee.I watch as Rafael leaves the bullpen.

-October 3rd 2013-

The next day at 6am I escort Ally Baker into the court room to talk with Barba to practise for the stand.After he asks her questions and she answers them and steps off the stand at 6:30am and runs.I follow her and she goes into the woman's bathroom.I hear her throw up as I enter.She leaves the stall after flushing and washes her hands.I pat her back as she looks at me leaving the bathroom.I follow her once more as she rests against the wall.