>|| 10 ||<

The dorm was silent as you and Aizawa arrived. It was night time and everyone was asleep. Well, should be. But Aizawa had more things to take care of, you, for example. He led you through the place until you arrived in what felt like an elevator.

"Your room is on the fifth floor." He said as he clicked the fifth floor button. "Your roommate is Yaoyorozu, so if you need anything, she's two doors away from yours. When your eyes fully heal, you'll start classes."

"Classes?" You asked.

"Yes. Classes." He answered as the elevator stopped. He began to push you once again. "This is a school. And this is Nezu's way of rehabilitating you. You'll learn with people your age, you can make friends, you can study. You know, normal people stuff."

"...can I really be... considered normal?" You muttered as you clenched your fists and gritted your teeth. "I don't want to be a hero, I already said that. Heroes don't kill... I kill... heroes save, I don't. I don't even deserve this..."

"But everyone does." He said, placing a hand on your head. "Those kids got scared and worried for you. The principal fought for your freedom and named himself as your guardian. You're under U.A. No one will take you to jail."

You two stopped. You heard him open a door and lead you inside. He helped you up and placed you on the bed. He explained everything in the room and where they were. And if you needed help, you had a little bell to ask for help. Fancy.

And so you were alone once again.

'Being a hero... huh...' You thought to yourself as you laid on the comfortable bed. 'I never wanted to be a hero... I just... wanted to get rid of my hatred... I never saved anyone... even Renji...' You shook your head, getting rid of that name. 'I'm the reason you're like that now... I'm sorry...'

You touched the bandages on your eyes, hating that it was there. You just wanted to get rid of this. You just wanted to live normally. But that shattered to the ground not even at five years old.

It was scary. Living outside and learning the horrors of the world so early. You wished that it didn't have to be so early, maybe just a few more months to take in the reality. You didn't want anyone to live like that.

You don't want innocent children to be like you.

So... you got rid of those problems for them. Plus, it's not like they'll remember anything about those trash anyway.

But maybe...

Just maybe...

In a different world... you were... different. A normal child. Living happily with a roof under your head, warm meals everyday, loving parents and a life filled with hopes and dreams. Maybe in that different world...

You were a hero.

"As if..." You scoffed, already finding the situation funny. "But... I want..."

You wanted to cry. But you couldn't. The bandaged on your eyes would get wet and you really didn't want to get up and change it. And well... crying was the last thing you wanted to do. Crying doesn't solve anything. It was useless to cry.

But... if there was a chance for change... would you take it?

Would society even allow it? Of course not. It was a stupid question. The people will not accept a thing like you even if you were to change. In their eyes you were a murderer and a villain. Nothing more, nothing less. They don't see what the students did, what Nezu saw, what Shinso saw.

"I don't know what to do..." You muttered.

"Why not let them save you?"

"..." You shut your lips, not wanting to answer that voice.