Chapter 1

3rd Person Point Of View

KIM NAMJOON!
KIM SEOKJIN!
MIN YOONGI!
JUNG HOSEOK!
PARK JIMIN!
KIM TAEHYUNG!
JEON JUNGKOOK!
BTS!!!!!!

The concert was sensational as always! Fans were screaming, stuffed animals were being thrown upon stage, it was something the boys were all to use too by now. Only none of those things actually happened this time.The boys wouldn't be able to catch the stuffed animals, and the boys wouldn't be on stage inside a loud stadium. It would be more of an empty stadium. And all the boys had was a camera to film themselves . You see the year is now 2020, and the Bangtan Boys are on a virtual tour due to the coronavirus, the boys had to cancel their "Map Of The Soul Tour" in order to stay safe. The fans were devastated due to the cancellation.

After 11:20, Their livestream was finally coming to an end, and each member waved and sent hearts to their fans. There was Kim Namjoon known as RM who is the leader of the group, SeokJin known as Jin, the one who tells the worst dad jokes, Min Yoongi known as Suga , the silent one, Jung Hoseok known as J-Hope the funny one, Park Jimin known as Baby mochi, Kim Taehyung known as the miraculous actor, and last but not least Jeon Jungkook famously known as The Golden Maknae! He's also the youngest of the group. All seven boys sent hearts to the camera and Namjoon turned the livestream off.

Namjoon's POV

We finally finished performing for Boston and I only wish we could've been there in person to see and interact with all the fans. But sadly covid was preventing us from doing so. "Hyung! Manager ordered a pizza for all of us, we're all gathering in the rest room", Jungkook said. "Okay", I replied, and gathered my things and headed to the showers with everyone else.

Minutes later after I washed up, I went into the rest room and the pizza had arrived, and already everyone had each gotten a slice of pizza. "Save me a piece please!", I shouted. Everyone continued to eat their pizza and while we ate, we discussed our next show plans for next week. We were all excited.

Taehyung's POV

"Thanks manager!", I shouted out of excitement. I love pizza, I could almost eat it everyday whenever we visited America. But ever since the pandemic began we haven't really been able to do a lot of traveling to certain places. Manager says that we have to be extra careful and take care of our health now and these days. Anyways, as we were going over the plans for next week's schedule, Jimin suddenly waltzed over and took a bite of my pizza, he laughed and wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

After we emptied both pizza boxes, we all grabbed our bags and headed to the vans. Our driver took us back to the dorm and the drive was silent due to all the sleeping members. Except for me, I couldn't help but watch as Jimin slept on my shoulder. Which I found interesting. Usually when I slept with the other members they didn't like whenever I would hug them like a pillow, only jungkook would cuddle with me whenever we slept together. But I guess I'll let it slide this time.

We finally made it to the dorm, I carefully removed jimin's head off of my shoulder and calmly shook him to inform him that we were home. He looked so adorable with his messy little man bun. I grabbed my back pack and walked towards the dorm, jimin suddenly took hold of my hand. He looked at me and gave me a sharp wink and I could feel myself blushing.