Chapter 2

Taehyung's POV

I sat my things down and quickly turned off my lights, I already took a shower so I decided to go straight to bed. An hour had passed by and I wasn't expecting any roommates. A slight creaking noise came from my door, I slowly sat up to see who it was coming into my room. And even though my vision was still a little bit blurry from sleep I could still make out that it was Jimin's man bun.

He pulled my sheets back and climbed slowly into the bed. "Taehyung? Are you awake?", he whispered. "Yes", I replied. I scooted over so that jimin could have some more space on his side of the bed and jimin proceeded to lay down.

I didn't go back to sleep right away, especially now that jimin was in my bed. I slowly rubbed my foot on jimin's smooth leg, and a slight moan escaped from his side of the bed and he nudged me in return. Suddenly I tested my luck to see how jimin would react if I wrapped my entire body around his, and when I did, he didn't push me away. I kept my arms wrapped around his waist and Jimin pulled me in tighter. I nuzzled my face into his back and jimin giggled. Soon we both found ourselves drifting off to sleep.

The next morning, I awoke to the bright sun shining in my eyes, and I wanted it to go away, but I knew that I had to get up and start the day. Jimin was still asleep so I decided to let him sleep a little longer. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, and after I used the restroom I went into the kitchen. Namjoon and J-Hope were preparing breakfast. Suga was drinking coffee and Jungkook was assigned toast duty. "Mmm it smells delicious in here", I said while siting down on a stool. "Where's jimin?", Jin asked. "He's still asleep , I didn't wanna wake him", I replied.

Minutes had passed and breakfast was finally set for all of us to eat. Suddenly it had appeared to Jungkook that jimin still hadn't woke up yet. I put down our plates and decided to go and check on him. When I entered my room, jimin was still lying in the same position he had been laying in since last night. I calmly shook him, but he pushed my hand away. "Jimin-ah are you feeling okay?", I asked. He peeled his eyes open like a newborn opening their eyes for the first time, and he slowly sat up. I placed my hand against his forehead and compared his temperature to mine. "Are you sick?", I asked. He suddenly winced and reached for his stomach. Something wasn't right, I thought to myself as I watched a tear fall from his cheek.