Chapter 7

Jimin's POV

My throat still stings from all the puking, and my head still hurts as well. However, I am grateful that Taehyung was here, otherwise I would still be siting in front of the toilet with soiled underwear and a vomit covered shirt.

I woke up and found Taehyung fast asleep, I didn't wanna wake him, so I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I could slowly feel my body getting back to it's normal state. I was able to walk and I was able to hold down my food. Sort of. I still had this really bad cough. As I entered into the kitchen, Suga was drinking coffee. "Jimin-ah? How are you feeling?", he asked me. I sat down on the stool and cupped my hands on my face. "I'm feeling a little better", I replied. "I'm sorry jimin", he said.

He put down his coffee and walked over to give me a hug. "Next time tell me when your sick so I don't have to suffer", I said. We both laughed. Suga grabbed one of the to go plates and he and I both shared the meal. I was glad to somewhat have my appetite back, and I was glad that he and I talked. After we finished eating I went back into the room with Taehyung.

He was still asleep, I pulled back the blanket and eased my way next to him. I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my face into his back. Taehyung suddenly turned towards me and kissed my forehead. I then closed my eyes and went to sleep.