Chapter 4

Taehyung's POV

Jimin's head rested in the bucket and I was scared. He hadn't stopped puking and his temperature remained the same. "Jungkook help me!", I shouted from my room. Jungkook rushed in immediately with towels. "He won't stop throwing up", I exclaimed. Finally done emptying the remaining contents, jimin pushed the bucket away.

He continued to grab at his stomach and cry. Suddenly Jungkook entered with medicine. "Here try these, maybe they'll help", he said . I gave one to Jimin and I handed him the glass of water so that he would be able to swallow it down easily.

"I wonder what's gotten him this sick?", Jungkook asked. Neither of us could think of anything straight from the top of our head, we could only watch as our poor Jimin sweat and pant and cry in pain. "He's only ever felt this bad when he's in the car, maybe he ate something bad", Jungkook said. "But if that's the case then wouldn't we all have what he has?", I asked.

"Make it stop!", Jimin moaned, reaching for the bucket, his puke shot straight into the bucket. Jungkook sat by and patted Jimin's back. "Taehyung what if he never gets better and he'll have to go to the hospital?", Jungkook cried. "He's going to be okay, I'll make sure of it", I replied. I kissed Jimin's head as he was still puking. When he stopped he laid back to rest. Jungkook stayed for a couple of minutes and finally decided to go back to his room.