Chapter 5

8:15 p.m.

I didn't realize how fast time had passed by. I woke up to a dark room and the smell of vomit still lingered. I sat up and saw that jimin was no longer in the bed. I sprung up, turned my lights on , and ran straight into the bathroom, and that's where he was.

Jimin was knelt down in front of the toilet panting and coughing up the rest of his remains from his stomach. I touched his forehead, which was absolutely trenched in sweat. "Jimin-ah! I'm so sorry! I fell asleep!", I exclaimed. I carefully lifted jimin from the toilet and sat him up against the wall. He clenched his stomach and winced at the pain. Suddenly a tear fell from both of his eyes. "We've got to get you out of these wet clothes", I stated.

As I removed jimin's shirt I smelt something worse than the vomit smell. I went down to remove his pants and it wasn't a pretty sight too see. Poor jimin had soiled himself. "Ooh jimin-ah..I'm really really sorry", I said, as I too started to cry. I couldn't believe that I fell asleep and my hyung was feeling awful.

Minutes after I washed jimin down and changed my sheets, I finally managed to get him into bed. I also dumped the vomit bucket and changed his glass of water. As jimin rested in bed, I gave him some more medicine for his stomach and I woke Jungkook so he could prepare some soup. After the soup was done, I decided to feed him. "I c-can't eat that Taehyung", he mumbled, while pushing the soup away. "Jimin-ah you have to eat this if you want to get better", I said. I still brought the spoon forward to his mouth, and this time he took a small sip of the soup. I continued to ask myself if it was a good time to ask jimin why he was so sick. Did he eat something bad? Or did he maybe take something dealing with his back pains that caused him to get this sick?

"Taehyung...w-water", he moaned, jungkook handed him the glass and helped him take small sips. "Hyung what did you eat yesterday?", Jungkook asked.
"I only ate pizza from the meeting", he said. But why would jimin be the only one sick if we all ate the pizza as well? It still didn't make since to me.