Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV

I was now worried after comparing our temperatures. Suddenly jimin's body jolted out of the bed and towards the bathroom. He slammed the door before I could follow him inside. "What was that?!", Jungkook shouted. I ran up to the bathroom door and banged for Jimin to let me in. The other members soon walked over to see what all the commotion was and stood behind me. All we heard were loud gagging noises.

"Jimin-ah! Please open the door!", Namjoon exclaimed. Suddenly the door opened and jimin threw his body upon me. I caught him and carried him back to the room. "He's sick!", J-Hope said. Jungkook ran out of the bedroom and went to go and get a bucket from under the sink, Jin also went into the kitchen to pour him a cold glass of water, and I sat in the bed with Jimin's head resting upon my lap. I stroked his forehead and brushed his blonde hair back.

Jungkook rushed back into the room and placed the bucket next to the bed, and Jin sat the water on the night stand table next to the bed. Suddenly a cough snuck it's way out of jimin, causing his body to jump forward once again , and Jin quickly reached for the bucket. "It's okay hyung...I think he's done for now", I said. "Guys I just got a text from manager saying that we have a meeting about our schedule next week after dance practice ", Namjoon announced.
"What about Jimin? He's too sick to sit through a meeting", J-Hope said.

"I-I can make it", Jimin uttered. He slowly tried to rise up from my lap and sit up, but he could barley remain sitting up. "Jimin no! Your too sick and you can barley keep your food down", Namjoon explained. Jimin didn't care, he continued to pull his self out of the bed and tried to walk out of the room, he only managed to take five steps before falling to the ground. Luckily Jin and Jungkook caught him. "I'll stay here and take care of jimin, you all go to the meeting and just text me the details", I said.

"Are you sure?", Jin asked. I nodded yes and the others left the room to go and get ready except for Jungkook, who practically begged me to stay. I told him that he could, and the others left for dance practice and the meeting. I walked back over to the bed and helped jimin reposition himself on the pillows. He moaned and grabbed at his stomach like the last time. I reached for the bucket and handed it to him. "Hyung...t-thank you", he moaned. I placed my hand on his shoulder and watched as another wave of vomit escaped from his mouth and into the bucket. My poor chimchim, I wonder why he's so sick?