Chapter 6

Taehyung's POV

The other members finally came back home, J-Hope had a bag of take out and Namjoon had drinks.
"How's jimin?", Jin asked while siting down the second bag of food. "He finally ate something, but he's not getting any better", I told him. Jin and J-Hope went to my room to go and check on jimin. Thankfully he didn't wake when they opened the door. "It smells better from when we were in here this morning", J-Hope said, as he headed to the kitchen.

"Did your phone die? I sent you the details for our next show", Jin said. I quickly ran to my side of the bed and checked my phone, and I had three missed calls from Suga and ten missed messages from Jin. "Hyung I'm sorry, I fell asleep", I said. "You fell asleep!" Jin scolded . Suddenly Jungkook walked up and pulled myself and Jin out of the room, and he closed the door. "Keep your voice down hyung, jimin is sleep!", he whispered.

"I'm sorry", Jin whispered. Suddenly Namjoon walked up, "We all need to talk right now in the living room", he said. The three of us headed to the living room, along with Suga and J-Hope. We all sat down on the couch and waited for Namjoon to tell us what he needed to say.

"I know why jimin is sick", he said. Suddenly worried expressions formed upon our faces. "This member had been sick for awhile and they also had the same symptoms that jimin has now", he said. We all looked at each other. One of us had been sick already, and it was a matter of time before it hit one of us. Sadly it hit jimin. "So who is it then?", J-Hope asked. Suddenly Suga stood up and folded his arms. "I feel bad", he said. "What are you talking about hyung?", Jungkook asked. "Jimin is sick because of me", he announced. Namjoon sat down and the rest of us just couldn't believe what we were hearing.

"Why didn't you say anything?", J-hope asked, furious, he stood up with his arms folded too. "Because I knew that I would recover faster", he stated. "Then how did jimin catch it? And how long were you sick for?", Jungkook asked. I still couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Last week when we were taking a lunch break, jimin came over, and while I was eating, he took a bite of my food", he said. "You didn't think to stop him from taking a bite of your sick food?", I exclaimed. Suga's head just went down and the other members dispersed and went into their rooms. I got off the couch and went back to lay with Jimin. I didn't care if I got sick either. I loved him. He continued to shiver in his sleep. All I could do was comfort him.