Chapter 9

Taehyung's POV

Later that day, after dance practice, and going out for a bite to eat. We all finally made it back to the dorm and got ready for our show tomorrow night. After my shower I stayed up and hung out with Jin and Suga, we talked about new ideas and locations for our next video once the coronavirus was gone.

After our conversation , I finally decided to head to bed. Once again, jimin joined me. This time he brought along his chimchim plushie. He cuddled up next to me and rubbed his feet along my legs, it made me giggle. I patted his head and told him how glad I was that he was feeling better. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Thank you for healing me", he whispered. His soft breath against my ear made me shiver. "Are you cold hyung?", he asked.

I smiled and caressed his soft plump cheek. He smiled back, and rushed his fingers through my hair. Being with jimin is a special feeling. And it means the world to me! Just being able to smell his colon makes me excited to have him near. I can't help it but...I love jimin.

To show how much he means to me, that night when jimin fell asleep, I texted Jungkook and Namjoon. Tomorrow was going to be a celebration for my adorable little Mochi. Everything has to be just right.