Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

The next morning I woke up with jimin cuddled tight inside my arms. I felt his head to see if his fever had gone down, and to my surprise his head felt normal once again. I guess all he needed was love and nurturing to heal him back to normal. I kissed his forehead, and slowly tried to ease my way out of bed.

Jimin pulled me back, his grasp around my waist grew tighter and I knew that he didn't want me to leave. "Stay", he whispered. I got back into bed and stayed with jimin a little longer. But eventually we would have to get up at some point.

Minutes passed and jimin and I finally decided to join the others. And this time Jin was the master chef in the kitchen. Jimin and I and sat down in the living room and decided to wait for the breakfast in the living room, where Jungkook was siting as well. "Hyung are you feeling better today?", Jungkook asked. Jimin smiled and flashed him with a heart. "No no no hyung don't press that!", Jin shouted. Three of us aimed our attention towards the kitchen, and we saw nothing but Instant smoke quickly fill up the entire kitchen.

Suddenly, Suga and J-Hope entered the kitchen as well. "What the hell was that?!", J-Hope shouted. "From the looks of it, Namjoon broke the coffee machine...again", Suga replied . J-Hope rolled his eyes and went back to his room, and Suga went to his room as well. Suddenly Jungkook, myself, and Jimin found ourselves coughing. "I'm sorry guys", Namjoon said. Now annoyed, Jin decided to clean up Namjoon's smoky mess and proceeded to cook the breakfast.